EA Forums - Banner

Biggest Complaint And Why I will Quit.

Prev13
My biggest complaint is the lack of usage of other characters to do ongoing tasks. Specifically the Monorail task. A lot of the main characters are used in this in order to get the monorail going and the donuts at the end. However when a new event comes online. The main characters are always used and one cannot effectively do the Monorail task. It is so obvious to me that to keep this game more interesting other characters should be used to pick up the slack. It's almost like they want us to play, but only one event at a time instead of multiple tasks. This is why it is getting boring and why I will quit.
I am a freemium player and I would by the donuts, but the country I'm in is one where google is banned and even with a VPN, you cannot buy donuts.
That said, I will finish out the year and if changes aren't made, quit and move on to a new game.

Replies

• It's possible to get to donut paradise without paying. I've seen people here mention it before. It is a grind but is doable through mystery boxes and KEM/house farming. You will have to sacrifice but in the end you can make it freely without paying.
  • The game is designed to allow new players to be able to complete the events. This means they have to use lower level characters. The monorail is also introduced early on so it uses the same characters. I don't really see why it is a big deal, but if it is enough for you to quit then do it. No need to tell us about it.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    The game is designed to allow new players to be able to complete the events. This means they have to use lower level characters. The monorail is also introduced early on so it uses the same characters. I don't really see why it is a big deal, but if it is enough for you to quit then do it. No need to tell us about it.

I guess a lot of people forget about this reason.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I’m not in hurry to add more monorail tracks so I rely on Little Lisa’s Slurry plant (yes it costs donuts, don’t know how many). Every four hours it generates 450 blueprints which add up to the tracks and eventual 5 donut prize, leaving all characters free to do whatever. It just takes saving up donuts for that initial purchase :)

• I’m not in hurry to add more monorail tracks so I rely on Little Lisa’s Slurry plant (yes it costs donuts, don’t know how many). Every four hours it generates 450 blueprints which add up to the tracks and eventual 5 donut prize, leaving all characters free to do whatever. It just takes saving up donuts for that initial purchase :)

Was unaware of that. I'll have to get it because collecting track pieces is so tedious and that will make it much simpler.

Someone (me) mentioned it's value.

People have a desire to see it's price cut before purchasing it, however it pays for itself (math was done by others, about a year before it pays for itself) regardless, i stand by my assessment.

Those who desire greatness must be willing to dig deep, find the glazed donuts and purchase that which facilitates the factors they find less then enjoyable.

Or stuff.

Always having stuff to do is good sometimes.
    NDlWW69.gif
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    We need a sticky where people can announce they are quitting instead of all these individual quitting threads clogging up the fourms
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I do the monorail inbetween events. Whats the hurry?
  • little lisas slurry plant has a discount coming black friday!!!
  • What I hate is when a task calls for sending 5 people on a task, after I send 5 I can't use my unemployment building to send the rest on their usual 8-12 hr tasks. The task should fill up and stop after you send the 5.
  • bluntcard
    3720 posts Member
    edited November 2017

You are playing for free. On their dime. Enjoy the game. Relax and just have fun.
    Post edited by bluntcard on
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »

You are playing for free. On their dime. Enjoy the game. Relax and just have fun.

Actually on my dime.

• bluntcard wrote: »

Actually on my dime.

And mine!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • dont-let-the-door-hit-ya-where-the-good-lord-split-ya.jpg......

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I mean you say that but then look at the huge amount of people who didnt get Morty because they were missing the premium characters.
  • Just get Jesse and/or Dewey Margo if you have enough donuts, to make the monorail grind easier.

I personally got both of them and I don't regret buying them, they are a big help with the monorail crap especially when events are on that require a lot of freemiums.
  • Remember when the events used more characters, and new players complained that it was unfair to them that the older players had an advantage because they had characters.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    The game is designed to allow new players to be able to complete the events. This means they have to use lower level characters. The monorail is also introduced early on so it uses the same characters. I don't really see why it is a big deal, but if it is enough for you to quit then do it. No need to tell us about it.

Just an opinion to add:

I think EA could always add more characters to the Monorail if they wanted to, like with the premium characters if you buy them. But do you or anyone really think it's a problem? I don't. Plus the Monorail isn't that important except for donuts. I takes up room and you can't sell parts; I'm talking about you S-curve. I say screw the monorail, such jobs will still be there when events are done.

Also, why do players tell us they're leaving? Play or don't play, we'll still be tapping.
  • Really? I get more aggravated when they don't offer more stations. I still need the Kristy Burger stop.