EA Forums - Banner

How much cash do you keep on hand?

Prev1
I keep bout 1 mill,most I've had is 4.5mill,no house farming either. I don't spend any money unless its absolutely necessary, save for buildings and land I need

Replies

• SimonLYW
    164 posts
    edited April 2013
    Around a million as well, just dropped down from 7 million to 1 buying all the million money decorations.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm between 9 and 10 million and slowly rising. I keep most of my characters on 24 hours tasks because I don't feel like I need the money and I'm much more focused on crushing snake skulls.
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited April 2013
    At about 650,000 now, trying to get up to a safe amount, but then I will have to spend it on land and buildings and boom gone again.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I like to keep at a minimum $200k. That way I can purchase the extra doughnut boxes at the bonus if needed. Also, $200K is usually enough to buy new buildings as they come up. And if there are more then one cash purchase building in an update, than there is usually enough time to generate cash for the second and/or third cash purchase building.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Lately it's been $0. I find the faster the stuff builds, the faster the quest completes, the faster the game becomes routine. I had to save up the hard way for both of Fat Tony buildings and I was fine with that. Still doing the story line part as well.

I've just been on a mission buying land.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • jimjam88988
    82 posts
    edited April 2013
    Pretty much none! Got about 12,000 in the bank! Every time I build up some cash a building comes up or I need to buy land! Spent quite a bit on decor aswel. :?
  • diggz82
    198 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have about 3.2m but like to keep around 1.5m for rainy days
  • Benthurstan
    55 posts
    edited April 2013
    kelekod wrote:
    Lately it's been $0. I find the faster the stuff builds, the faster the quest completes, the faster the game becomes routine. I had to save up the hard way for both of Fat Tony buildings and I was fine with that. Still doing the story line part as well.

I've just been on a mission buying land.

This sums me up too, currently trying to buy another row of land but its slow progress.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thrift shop - "I got $20 in my pocket" lol

I have almost at 9million now :D

Taken me ages to get back to a reasonable amount of money after buying the million dollar crap when it came out :lol:

I bought all of them straight away and didn't even look to what they cost at the time it was only when I checked my money and thought JEEZ where'd it all go!! Then heard how much they cost LOL
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thrift shop - "I got $20 in my pocket" lol

I have almost at 9million now :D

Taken me ages to get back to a reasonable amount of money after buying the million dollar crap when it came out :lol:

I bought all of them straight away and didn't even look to what they cost at the time it was only when I checked my money and thought JEEZ where'd it all go!! Then heard how much they cost LOL

Absolutely awful song :P and no cash, I just buy things as soon as I can :D
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I am always broke. Guess this game is more realistic than I first thought. With this whacking day update and the progression screwing up I recently had 3 buildings unlocked and no land to put them on or money to buy them. Last night I managed to win the jackpot right before going to bed which left me 1000 bucks short of being able to build the bhuddist temple, just had to sleep though.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    Currently at $1,350,000 roughly, I have all the land, all the buildings (non premium anyway) and the magnifying glass and escalator (hate the popsicle stick tower, I'll buy it one day though!)

I'm a bit paranoid about when new land comes out because it will be up to $200,000 a square in the bottom right corner going by the land before it and I don't want to be back to being broke again! It's nice when stuff comes out and you can just buy it! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Remember when squares of land were $150. Pepperidge farm remembers.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    Until I get all the land almost nothing... I need at least 1,5 mil to get over with this and then I'll start saving for the useless buildings...
  • dreamsyy
    25 posts
    edited April 2013
    **** how u guys get so much money do u do farming or buy it with real money? im only level 11 so idk if that has anything to do with it but i have a decent amount of houses i just have them set up to look like a town and i only have
    600$
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    dreamsyy wrote:
    **** how u guys get so much money do u do farming or buy it with real money? im only level 11 so idk if that has anything to do with it but i have a decent amount of houses i just have them set up to look like a town and i only have
    600$

Bonus % and premium buildings& characters along with the limited time buildings&characters. Just from my characters and from my buildings (not the house farming area mind you) I get about 100.000 per day or more... Now I have less than 10.000$.. Buying land can be expensive... Who knew? :lol:

(God, I'm not coherent today...)
  • dreamsyy
    25 posts
    edited April 2013
    err i guess ima have to make a farm then when i get more land and money isolate it far away lol cant stand the look of a bunch of houes squished together
  • vicv8888
    11 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm a level 28 with only about 5k on hand.....I'm broke always.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    dreamsyy wrote:
    err i guess ima have to make a farm then when i get more land and money isolate it far away lol cant stand the look of a bunch of houes squished together

I have about 100 blue houses but not all together in a corner... I prefer making an English neighborhood around the two stadiums.

House farming helps with land purchasing. After that you just save a few millions and store the majority in the inventory. Also if you get most of the premiums you will have the same result. For example with only 30% bonus a premium character in 24 gives me 1300$ x the number of characters= at least 10.000$ Regulars give almost 750$... and so on.. I think there are at least 40 characters in the game... so yeap...

Remember that house farming beats the purpose of this game. If you can farm and create a suitable plan for all those houses great if not, what's the point?
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I would like to stay above $1 million at least, but who knows? Between building projects and land buys, it's rough. Sitting at $1.2 million currently.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.