EA Forums - Banner

Its almost that time of the year!

2Next

Replies

• Everyone is clamoring for the Grumple to return but no one seems to care about poor Zutroy. He hasn't appeared in years.

I have Zutroy, I don't have the Grumple. I don't care if Zutroy comes back.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Everyone is clamoring for the Grumple to return but no one seems to care about poor Zutroy. He hasn't appeared in years.

tumblr_inline_mhkcjceIfs1raj8mk.gif

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Everyone is clamoring for the Grumple to return but no one seems to care about poor Zutroy. He hasn't appeared in years.

I have both, so I don't care if either come back. ;) (Actually I am hoping that the Grumple comes back just so I don't have to hear about it again)
  • meinaz wrote: »

I have both, so I don't care if either come back. ;) (Actually I am hoping that the Grumple comes back just so I don't have to hear about it again)

That's a good enough reason for me. :D
  • meinaz wrote: »

What do you mean "come back"???? If you got them like I do they are ALWAYS there.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »

What do you mean "come back"???? If you got them like I do they are ALWAYS there.

Come back to the store for others to buy. Yes, I always have them but others want to get them. At least, The Grumple.
  • In the Southern Hemisphere Christmas time is during their summer time.
    #themoreyouknow
  • In the Southern Hemisphere the moon is upsidedown.
    I like toast
  • In the Southern Hemisphere the moon is upsidedown.

In the southern hemisphere, if you dont wear the proper shoes, you can fall off the bottom of the planet. True story!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • In the wallowing woods, our hero, the grand Lord over all of Springfield, the Mighty Sky Finger, taps quietly.

Why?
    They do not respond.
    To what ends?
    Perhaps mankind was not meant to know.

What is known is the jingle, the tune that plays with every tap of the Sky Finger.

Tappa, tappa, tappa

Do you hear it? The song of your door? The hallowed screams of the seekers of Frost and wood? They who posses Pointy ears, and small hands, crafty individuals the most **** if I may say so.
    Yes, their merry song will be your undoing.
    61ZObar.gif

You know this to be true.

Lock your doors.
    Hide your keys.
    EAs making a list, and checking it twice, all your donuts will be drained, as your poor index finger becomes strained.

Do you hear what I hear....a song.....

They are coming.

#FreeTheGrumple
    #NotMyTHoH
    #YesMyTHoH
    #SomethingAboutStarwarsBattlefront?

JCcmJ.gif
  • This year, it's long overdue for Birch Barlow to show up and fight the "war on Christmas." :D
    giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mhkcjceIfs1raj8mk.gif

I'm saying why people are clamoring for the Grumple and why no one cares about poor Zutroy.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Literally feels like we just did Christmas. Time is going by too quickly. Slow down.
  • This year, it's long overdue for Birch Barlow to show up and fight the "war on Christmas." :D
    giphy.gif
    I totally forgot about the spoof of Rush Limba character. Instead of giving us that one sports anchor I've never seen before they should have given us Birch instead.....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I totally forgot about the spoof of Rush Limba character. Instead of giving us that one sports anchor I've never seen before they should have given us Birch instead.....
    But... But... But... How could you forget him? KBBL Radio has a 1 hour task to air his show!
    As long as the Grumple returns, I don't care if it's an all-Pagan event.
    I for one do not want a pagan theme again, ughhh. Besides I have the Grumple.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)