EA Forums - Banner

Homer's brain to Homer. . .

How many donuts did you get out of all the bonus boxes?

Replies

• kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    diggz82 wrote:

Over all, a grand total of 7. Totally a very, very frustrating effort. My OCD had a big part of completing this, that and the hope of something, anything coming out of completing this. . . :(
  • diggz82
    198 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah I've got the Sleazy Motel building right now and will probably back off the effort - it's not worth it from what I've been reading.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited April 2013
    7 donuts for 10000 extra snakes? Absurd.
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I know, tell me about it. I only got five of the boxes that actually had donuts. Out of those, it was only two that had two the rest had 1, yep that's right, 1 donut.

NOTE: any of my current neighbors reading this let me know if you could use some eggs, looking to dump for those willing to take. . . :)
  • diggz82
    198 posts
    edited April 2013
    My wife Siriva89 is way behind and could use some if you want to add her
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013

Aint right is it :( There should have been way more insentive for people to get through those extra boxes
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited April 2013

Better than zero donuts......
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited April 2013
    You all are beyond dedicated to get all the boxes!!! Congrats hopefully your addiction will be rewarded with the "supper secert reward" that is rummored to be coming
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Right now I'm at 9200 snakes- I don't think I could possibly whack that many snakes- I'm burned out now
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    You all are beyond dedicated to get all the boxes!!! Congrats hopefully your addiction will be rewarded with the "supper secert reward" that is rummored to be coming

Too true. Yeah, a big part of me is really hoping there's going to be a little something extra. . .but honestly trying not to get all worked up about it, the higher my hopes get the harder the fall you know? It would be nice though
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited April 2013

Too true. Yeah, a big part of me is really hoping there's going to be a little something extra. . .but honestly trying not to get all worked up about it, the higher my hopes get the harder the fall you know? It would be nice though

Exactlly, I'll be building sleep easy sometime Thursday them I'm done for a few days may make a push last couple days to help.people out, but I need a break
  • mattperiolat
    668 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    diggz82 wrote:

Over all, a grand total of 7. Totally a very, very frustrating effort. My OCD had a big part of completing this, that and the hope of something, anything coming out of completing this. . . :(

Got a little money too, right? Might consider that a down payment toward land or building, right? Right?

*Sloth wanders by, shrugs his shoulders and mummers 'I don't know.'*
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    A grand total of 4,250.00 in cash. Yay. :) ( 3-750.00, 2-1000.00 )
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!