EA Forums - Banner

Whacking your arms off...

I love this event...will have fun whacking 'till the last moments.....

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    LOL, yes. Try pushing more than one town through!

So, do what I am doing. Take a break! I go into my town every morning, set everybody to 24 hour tasks and then don't go back till the next morning. I don't whack any snakes, I don't place any eggs, I don't visit any neighbors.

I'm taking a break.

I'm also playing SIMS....they have a new update, lol.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

So, do what I am doing. Take a break! I go into my town every morning, set everybody to 24 hour tasks and then don't go back till the next morning. I don't whack any snakes, I don't place any eggs, I don't visit any neighbors.

I'm taking a break.

People running more than one town are crazy...... :lol: Of course, they choose the insanity!!!....whacking on an ipad is probably easier than on a little screen (to the OP).....
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I'm taking a break.

People running more than one town are crazy...... :lol: Of course, they choose the insanity!!!....whacking on an ipad is probably easier than on a little screen (to the OP).....

LOL!

Or....they are parents who do not want to give their child an excuse to spend hours on a game instead of school work?

Or....they are just crazy, lol.

I have an iPad and the kid has an iPad mini. I started a donor town on my iPhone....and my word....the horrors! It's a miracle those playing on those little screens have not gone blind trying to find tiny wiggling lines.
  • edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Whaaaa? You have multiple towns you wanted to max out with Whacking Day prizes? Aaaaargh! I had one to egg buddy myself with, that was all, and enough.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

I'm taking a break.

LOL!

Or....they are parents who do not want to give their child an excuse to spend hours on a game instead of school work?

Or....they are just crazy, lol.

I have an iPad and the kid has an iPad mini. I started a donor town on my iPhone....and my word....the horrors! It's a miracle those playing on those little screens have not gone blind trying to find tiny wiggling lines.
    HahaxD Ikr :mrgreen: ! Due to this event, I bet more students are not doing their homework.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.