EA Forums - Banner

What are you looking forward to when the whacking ends?

gregbuc350
198 posts Member
I'm looking forward to a bit of a breather. This update has been a real grind. I've just placed the larger buildings on empty plots of land, so I'll spend some quiet nights in front of the tele doing some much-needed decorating.

Replies

• Cleric42
    28 posts
    edited May 2013
    The fact that I won't have to whack snakes anymore, anyone who says they enjoyed doing this is clearly a masochist.
  • justindhill
    15 posts
    edited May 2013
    Cleric42 wrote:
    The fact that I won't have to whack snakes anymore, anyone who says they enjoyed doing this is clearly a masochist.

Right! Lol
  • glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ill also clean out my friends list a little. How do you delette people anyways? Lol

Also I need to expand and clean up my town.

But mostly ill be thankful to spend time with my girlfriend without logging in every hour to check my snakerock and witch friends 24 hr timers are down. And I only started adding friends like a week ago....
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013
    Get back to designing the town and buying the remaining final squares of land. Oh and start the new Tony quests.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    1) No more snakes to find in neighbours towns.
    2) Continue to re-design my town.
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Sleep. Just sleep. :shock:
  • tbartella1027
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm looking forward to being able to make my daily visits to friends towns in less than 3 hours. Trying to find those snakes in some towns is a nightmare.

I'm also hoping that my carpel tunnel will get better. All this snake bashing is killing my hands and wrists.
    (It was totally worth it though!)
  • Kamidari
    39 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'll just be happy to stop whacking... My hand is tired!
  • countsilence
    25 posts
    edited May 2013
    Rest definitely
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Awesome replies. Thanks for sharing. Carpal tunnel relief is a big bonus!
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm mostly looking forward to less people visiting my town. They tap on anything available and unsynch my collections.
  • itistracyl
    51 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm almost done with the last prize - only about 1000 snakes to go. I'll be glad to not have to check all my friends towns to look for snakes. The larger towns can be a nightmare to search. I hope they don't do this event again because it is too time consuming. Have they ever done a similar event?
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully no more updates like this one for awhile. Just add some characters and new buildings, that's all I need.
  • wolfcastle76
    27 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am looking forward to getting my life back.

Back to 15 Minutes / Day for Tapped Out instead of 3 hours... yay!
  • mattmanX2
    22 posts
    edited May 2013
    Getting the feeling back in the tip of my finger. I'm not sure if even have a fingerprint anymore!

MM
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited May 2013
    Not having to spend three hours whacking snakes...Not having to visit all 100 friends..getting some time to watch T.V.
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited May 2013
    mattmanX2 wrote:
    Getting the feeling back in the tip of my finger. I'm not sure if even have a fingerprint anymore!

MM
    . . I agree my finger is kind of sore.
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    The fact that it'll be OVER! :P
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Saving up some money! i bought some land, for Whacking Day buildings and Fat Tony's compound, and I also bought the Magnifying glass, so that left me a little skint...but I will rebuild!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.