EA Forums - Banner

David Cassidy died today

johncolombo
11237 posts Senior Moderator
edited November 2017

David Cassidy died today 17 votes

I am sad
52%
KrustyBrandjohncolombomeinazSquirrelLaddjoniferousHappyGamer73simp7fanfastshadow2daved7637397 9 votes
David who?
17%
frosted1414callumcmor23liamchandler 3 votes
I am not sad
29%
KillaSqirl4junk3000BeLikeTheDudeTurkey1010MrPepsiMax1 5 votes
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• I am not sad
    Rest in peace
  • I am sad
    Rest In Poll
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Sad to hear that!
  • I am sad
    I guess I’m a little sad. I remember that the television show he was on was pretty bad, but on the the other hand most television shows are bad and Cassidy didn’t seem like a bad guy.
  • I am not sad
    Not sad, he wasn't very influential in my life. Sad news when someone passes though. May he rest in peace.
  • I remember that the television show he was on was pretty bad

You're dissing The Partridge Family?!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I am sad
    I remember that the television show he was on was pretty bad

You're dissing The Partridge Family?!

Well, I guess I am (he said a bit sheepishly). No disrespect intended to those who loved the series way back then or who still enjoy it today. I understand how such shows can serve as emotional touchstones. But I also know that there were shows I watched religiously as a kid (Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Hogan’s Heroes, etc.) that time has not treated particularly well. I can watch an episode or two of such shows and get a bit of a nostalgic rush, but more than one or two — perish the thought. Just my opinion, of course. :*

• David who?
    R.I.P I may not know who is but its always sad when someone dies
  • I am sad
    Never really watched the show myself, although I've seen a couple episodes recently. I suppose you could've watched it for some of the music, but I think the problem with watching it now is that it's obviously out of touch for the most part. Just no way around that after all this time. I'm sure they'll be saying that about current shows in a couple of decades (or less).
  • I am sad

..... it's a video
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.