EA Forums - Banner

When Whacking Day is over..

Prev1
I'm plan to chow down on mushrooms.

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6238 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I got some pistachios and some Mountain Dew lined up for me. I need 300 more before I get Miss Springfield
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    These all sound like great ways to celebrate. Especially with the mushrooms lol

:D
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm hoping for no more big updates or additions for a few months. I need to get some real life things done and finish my re-build.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm hoping they extend it for another month or two.....
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't think they'll extend Whacking Day because EA is probably crossing their fingers that when the deadline nears those that aren't near their quota will be tempted to purchase donuts.

And I don't know if its just me but I noticed that whenever I crack open eggs in my town there's a huge increase of snake/egg ratio. Most of the time I get nothing but eggs and then a few snakes. Kinda irritating especially when I'm 2,500 eggs away from the Grand Prize. Oh well.
  • day2204
    94 posts
    edited May 2013
    I don't think they'll extend Whacking Day because EA is probably crossing their fingers that when the deadline nears those that aren't near their quota will be tempted to purchase donuts.

And I don't know if its just me but I noticed that whenever I crack open eggs in my town there's a huge increase of snake/egg ratio. Most of the time I get nothing but eggs and then a few snakes. Kinda irritating especially when I'm 2,500 eggs away from the Grand Prize. Oh well.

I made a thread about this, the closer I get the more eggs I get, I visit friends and frequently get 3-4 eggs each visit. So annoying, I'm about 1250 away
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I made a thread about this, the closer I get the more eggs I get, I visit friends and frequently get 3-4 eggs each visit. So annoying, I'm about 1250 away

Oh did you? Well that's good I didn't think I was trippin' when I saw all these eggs keep adding up. lol

Good luck in reaching 12,500 I think you'll do it you got enough time left until Whacking Day ends.

Cheers. :)
  • bwall7171
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    I was making good progress but now I am unable to hunt snakes in friends towns. Anyone else have this new onset? I was getting 400(+/-) eggs twice a day but now I'm a bit hampered.
  • clayton865
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    I will to cause I'm going to be short of my 10000 goal, cause friends won't help
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Why don't people just check in the game it's MAY 9,over all these when wacking day over threads because people are to lazy to check.
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    @clayton865

I should be done with Whacking Day on the 4th or 5th hopefully and I will have extra eggs and more eggs to collect afterwards. Add me if you need any help with eggs.

That applies to anyone else reading this who needs extra eggs before Whacking Day deadline.

Add: datadyne20963

"It never hurts to help"

-Eek The Cat
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Why don't people just check in the game it's MAY 9,over all these when wacking day over threads because people are to lazy to check.

OP said "When Whacking Day is over..." not "When is Whacking Day over?"

The former is a statement saying what he will do when Whacking Day is finished. The latter would be a question, asking when Whacking Day finishes. But he didn't ask that. You misunderstood.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

OP said "When Whacking Day is over..." not "When is Whacking Day over?"

The former is a statement saying what he will do when Whacking Day is finished. The latter would be a question, asking when Whacking Day finishes. But he didn't ask that. You misunderstood.

Lol my bad I just assumed the OP missed the word "IS" my bad tho if I misread it, probably frustrated from all the similar threads. This type
    Of question is posted almost as frequent as add me ones. Once again sorry of iam incorrect.
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited May 2013
    when I hit 12,500, I went to the store and bought 6 dozens eggs. I scattered them all over my neighbors' lawn.
    she was not happy.

when the event is over I am going to the pet store and buying 6 dozen snakes.
    I think she will get a kick out of that.
  • vampiresscro
    57 posts
    edited May 2013
    :lol: lmao :lol: Paves4, I believe you may be my hero! That's absolutely hilarious if this is true! :mrgreen: I believe she just may get a kick outta that! :shock: :lol:

• paves4
    222 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am starting to think she does not appreciate all I do.
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    @paves4

That's the best idea I've EVER heard

:lol:
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited May 2013
    thankyou
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ill be having myself a quality zombie dust IPA and maybe a donut to celebrate. :wink:
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited May 2013
    I think I'm going to miss whacking snakes in my own town. I will not miss tracking down that last snake in my neighbors' towns. Ughhhhhhhh

Donut and beer is brilliant. Should get on that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!