EA Forums - Banner

Song stuck in my head

you ever get a song stuck in you head? what song?
the last few days it’s been Mel Torme Comin Home Baby from a commercial thats been playing
lately
fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Not at the moment but when I get one it’s there for awhile.

Did you know the term for it is earworm or brainworm. It’s on Wikipedia about it
  • It changes all the time for me. Currently there isn't any. But the last one was theme song from Westworld HBO
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have a song in my head most of the time. I currently have "You make my dreams" by Hall and Oates in my head. I am assuming it must have been in a commercial. I was getting work done and found it repeating in my head.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I have a song in my head most of the time. I currently have "You make my dreams" by Hall and Oates in my head. I am assuming it must have been in a commercial. I was getting work done and found it repeating in my head.

@meinaz I always think of Keyboard Cat with that song :D

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/2k1g

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    meinaz wrote: »

I never saw the video and really didn't care for the first part. The song with the cat was good. The song was out of my head but it is back again.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »

I never saw the video and really didn't care for the first part. The song with the cat was good. The song was out of my head but it is back again.

That cat's talent is astounding!
  • Ain't no body loves me better.
    I’ve got this song stuck in my head because of Sky One keeps showing an advert for a travel company called TUI (formerly Thompson travel) and it's doing my head in.

Thanks Sky One

giphy.gif
  • darn commercials is how i usually get songs stuck in my head lol
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • This is one of the worse instances of a bad song stuck in your head

As a kid about to play 9 holes of golf with my dad, we are in the pro shop and the song “Copacabana” by Barry Manilow comes on why we are stuck in line waiting to pay. This gem sticks in my head the entire round of golf and I’m playing great. A little too great. So much so that it keeps popping in their when playing at that course.

Now a distant memory
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • Kesha's Pray. :(
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • What’s going on by 4 non blondes.

Hey yeah yeah hey yeah yeah
    I said hey what’s going on?
    I say hey yeah yeah hey yeah yeah
    I said hey what’s going on?

Haha who’s got this song in their head now :lol: