EA Forums - Banner

War Eagle!

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger! :):):)
BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    10-2 (from wahat i read) for the season is great
    thought Auburn Indiana, they have a museum there that produced the named automobile that is amazing
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Lol yes Auburn, AL. Those 2 losses hurt, but we beat No. 1 ranked teams twice. The game against Alabama was the one that mattered most (our biggest rival). Now we are headed to the SEC championship next weekend.
  • Nice iron bowl victory! Spirit landing in the end zone was a good omen.
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • Nice iron bowl victory! Spirit landing in the end zone was a good omen.

Absolutely! Spirit was awesome!
  • I wonder if the school considers the victory worth the quarter of a million dollars they’ll have to pony up.
  • I wonder if the school considers the victory worth the quarter of a million dollars they’ll have to pony up.

Absolutely. Money well spent. :)
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    my alma mater is 2-10 lol not a good season for them or the Chicago Bears that got another beat down lol think they are 3-7 now :( but i guess thats what U of I should have expected by hiring an ex Bears coach :D
  • my alma mater is 2-10 lol not a good season for them or the Chicago Bears that got another beat down lol think they are 3-7 now :( but i guess thats what U of I should have expected by hiring an ex Bears coach :D

Oh no! Lol
  • my alma mater is 2-10 lol not a good season for them or the Chicago Bears that got another beat down lol think they are 3-7 now :( but i guess thats what U of I should have expected by hiring an ex Bears coach :D

My undergrad school has lost its last two games by a combined total of 70-0. :(

My undergrad school has lost its last two games by a combined total of 70-0. :(

Oh my goodness! I feel really bad for them.
  • no kidding, wow