EA Forums - Banner

Looking for an Egg Partner

Here's an update. I have seven of the prizes now and I have nearly 600 eggs available for trade.

Replies

• froggedout
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'll match your 600. Add Froggedout and post when and what location you drop off. I'll be checking on here all day.
  • Cai_Wenji
    22 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'll try to answer as many PMs as possible. I have 3000 eggs to go though, so it makes me wonder if I can get the Motel and Miss Springfield. XD

I have school for the duration of this event for several hours though, with possibly no breaks, but I'll try to get on whenever I get the chance.
  • Cai_Wenji
    22 posts
    edited May 2013
    I still have plenty of eggs still available for trade. Over 600 at this moment. I know that there's about two days or so until this event ends, so let's go for the push. I'm less than 2500 eggs away from getting the motel and I'm hoping to get it before the event ends. Again, please PM and add me and I'll respond as soon as I can.
  • marrepp208
    40 posts
    edited May 2013
    please add me: marrepp208
  • arekkubacki
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have now 270 eggs to trade. Looking for full time egg partner or simply trade
  • Cai_Wenji
    22 posts
    edited May 2013
    Well arekkubacki, if you want to trade, that's fine. And marrepp208, please PM me how many eggs you want to swap.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.