EA Forums - Banner

Exposing The Egg Trading Cheaters

Prev1
We're only a few days away from the end of Whacking Day, and it seems several people, including myself are getting burned by others who fail to live up to there end of the bargain in trading eggs... Let's expose them here so others will not have the same misfortune.

Latest person on my list: Rohanko

Wow, I saw that person create several threads saying he had 1500/2500 eggs to trade. LOL.

Replies

• ctourtillott
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wasn't that the guy who started like 4 threads yesterday?

Mine is: Lagowitz
  • adamedwards187
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thank Jebus lol :wink: that we have good moderators here to delete them threads as soon as they show up :thumbup:
  • ud_glassman
    37 posts
    edited May 2013
    Bump
  • sarasandhu88
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    ive traded with him and he/she was fine with me i traded several times of over 350 eggs.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    dill. thats right, he's still at it. through pms
  • rohanko
    18 posts
    edited May 2013
    I never cheated anyone I have the eggs back fair!!!! I have over 3000 eggs and if you want to believe this clowns rubbish go ahead . I give my eggs back and I am posting many threds because I have eggs to trade if you believe that I am scamming them then you can believe that I'm playing fair game
  • ud_glassman
    37 posts
    edited May 2013
    rohanko wrote:
    I never cheated anyone I have the eggs back fair!!!! I have over 3000 eggs and if you want to believe this clowns rubbish go ahead . I give my eggs back and I am posting many threds because I have eggs to trade if you believe that I am scamming them then you can believe that I'm playing fair game

Which is why you have yet to deliver the 250 eggs you agreed to trade.
  • nzscouser
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    Rohanko is nota cheat. He gave me over 500 eggs when we agreed for only 100. Thanks dude.
  • ctourtillott
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    rohanko wrote:

Why would someone randomly lie about being cheated by you?

Which is more likely:

A. A person who creates a million threads to get someone to trade (lure victims to get scammed)

B. A person randomly accuses someone of scamming with absolutely no motive.

Obviously A, I saw right through your post last night... no way would I ever trade with you. The fact that you may have done some honest trades in the past does not prove or disprove your innocence... Personally, I'd think that there is a chance that the people supporting you are sock puppet accounts.

• paves4
    222 posts
    edited May 2013
    boing
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh the evil that comes out in people...
    its just a game, why even cheat?
    Their actions is just a reflection of their true nature.
    Thats just sad.
  • daan-ado
    111 posts
    edited May 2013
    Toxic_Bones too
  • tjrfootball
    79 posts
    edited May 2013
    rohanko wrote:

Why would someone randomly lie about being cheated by you?

Which is more likely:

A. A person who creates a million threads to get someone to trade (lure victims to get scammed)

B. A person randomly accuses someone of scamming with absolutely no motive.

Obviously A, I saw right through your post last night... no way would I ever trade with you. The fact that you may have done some honest trades in the past does not prove or disprove your innocence... Personally, I'd think that there is a chance that the people supporting you are sock puppet accounts.

It is always the exact same people defending him that is a lot of work for some one who doesn't know him. ( sock puppet accounts)
  • jgwells1
    11 posts
    edited May 2013
    The next one that I have found is sarasandhu88 claims a drop of 75, never arrived, nothing. Oh well, I am a few hours away from finishing.
  • overlord20178
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    I agree about sarasandhu88 I gave them 500 and they never dropped 500 off for me
  • omagedon
    20 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sorry guys, should have mentioned sarasandhu88 earlier so you guys won't get burned. He wanted to trade 500 but I said no way 100 only, He said he dropped it but he didn't and mentioned that it was fault of EA LOL. So I gave him a few eggs and deleted him from my friend list.
  • liamo-mu
    26 posts
    edited May 2013
    how dp you delete people from your friends list
  • jemtheroadie
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    rohanko wrote:

Which is why you have yet to deliver the 250 eggs you agreed to trade.

YOU OWE ME ASWELL!!!

I already posted about him on other thread!

Dodgy charecter
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    After reading this thread, I am quite glad that I found a trusty and reliable egg buddy early on. Why do people even scam on a game like this....
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited May 2013
    Scamming people out of eggs is pathetic.. It shows their true nature..if your willing to steal in a meaningless game imagine what they would in life..Some people are vultures and everyone should delete them from their friends list..let them try to get prizes with no friends.. Just my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.