EA Forums - Banner

EA add this

I'm not sure if this has been talked about on the forums before I haven't seen this suggestion anywhere. My suggestion is in the inventory why don't we have (for every event) a new tab for that event so all of the items that originally came from that event (no returning items they would go in when they came from). So when you want to design an area you don't have to go everywhere to look for stuff from that event.

Replies

• I'm not sure if this has been talked about on the forums before I haven't seen this suggestion anywhere. My suggestion is in the inventory why don't we have (for every event) a new tab for that event so all of the items that originally came from that event (no returning items they would go in when they came from). So when you want to design an area you don't have to go everywhere to look for stuff from that event.

Love the idea but they don't really listen to them as they prefer to use there own ideas.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • spyder1952850
    937 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I would love to see a second tasking button below the one in the upper left corner. One for “hey I’m finished choose me,” and a second one “hey I need something to do.” Right now completed rules over untasked, and sometimes you just want to send characters out on tasks before finishing the tasked ones. I really hate having to jump to the furniture shop every few seconds (or the trash heap) when I really want to finish sending the kids to school. It would make it easier to be sure you don’t send monorail workers to the SheShe club.
    Post edited by spyder1952850 on
  • It's been discussed. The more it's talked about the more likely it is to be implemented.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this has been talked about on the forums before I haven't seen this suggestion anywhere. My suggestion is in the inventory why don't we have (for every event) a new tab for that event so all of the items that originally came from that event (no returning items they would go in when they came from). So when you want to design an area you don't have to go everywhere to look for stuff from that event.

Love the idea but they don't really listen to them as they prefer to use there own ideas.

They've been inspired by many suggestions on this forum.
  • doh1886 wrote: »
    The more it's talked about the more likely it is to be implemented.

Or not.

• There has been so many events over the years. This might be pretty tough to pull off.
  • I say add snow tiles and also add water tiles to connect rivers to the ocean
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    There has been so many events over the years. This might be pretty tough to pull off.

it's not much
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • doh1886 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »

They've been inspired by many suggestions on this forum.

True but usually its takes some time.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I would love to see a second tasking button below the one in the upper left corner. One for “hey I’m finished choose me,” and a second one “hey I need something to do.” Right now completed rules over untasked, and sometimes you just want to send characters out on tasks before finishing the tasked ones. I really hate having to jump to the furniture shop every few seconds (or the trash heap) when I really want to finish sending the kids to school. It would make it easier to be sure you don’t send monorail workers to the SheShe club.

I agree. The top left hand icon used to show who needed to be tasked. But when we got the town hall I guess it switched to those who are done. But I don't want to scroll through a list of over 200 characters to see who has been left untasked. So much easier just to see the face of the character that needs to be sent on a job. Those who completed a task are really easy to spot, what with the giant yellow thumbs up, and don't need a dedicated icon/button.
    "Not my Shmoo!"
  • aabcampos2
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    There has been so many events over the years. This might be pretty tough to pull off.

We don’t need a section for each one Halloween. Just one Halloween section who will receive all content from 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Halloween events, and 2017 magical event :)