EA Forums - Banner

What is the Best 4-Hour Building Payout?

I have found myself on a 4-hour harvest cycle lately, partly because of a small KEM farm I am working. For each cycle, I set all my people on 4-hour tasks and then collect income from them and any buildings that have matured during the previous 4 hours. So far, I assume that this is just like many other people do.

I find that the income from buildings -- times my multiplier -- adds up fast enough to gain extra levels via vehicle farming. At this point, I make about $900,000 which translates to about 20 extra donuts per cycle via cash.

So, I was thinking I could build a little concentrated farm of small footprint, 4-hour buildings that might generate easy cash each cycle. For example, a Gulp 'n' Blow makes $100 in 4 hours and, with my multipliers, that is about 5% of a donut. If I put 20 of them in a little nest on the edge of the board, I'd make 1 extra donut per cycle for just a simple click.

Has anyone figured out which of the standard buildings (i.e., that I can have multiples of) has the highest cash payout compared to its footprint?

Replies

• If you don't have things like Spooky Houses and Zenith buildings from past events then there aren't many options. Gulp 'N' Blow have an escalating cost for multiples. The most suitable item is therefore probably spare Lard Lad donuts from the mystery box (certainly never buy these for 110 donuts) which has a premium 4 hour payout, however its footprint isn't small.
  • Thanks. It still seems sort of worthwhile to do about 20 of them. Offhand, it looks like it would cost me about 25 donuts worth of cash to build 20 GNBs and then I'd gain 1 donuts worth of cash every 4 hours. After a week, I'd have recouped the investment and be getting a free donut every cycle.

I can't see that it'd be worthwhile after 20 or so of the buildings.

Oh, and I do have about 30 Lard Lads on the East side of town and that's the reason I was looking for something with a smaller footprint. At least I have built streets around the Lard Lads so that they don't look all packed together like a junk yard. But, they do make for a creepy little neighborhood.
  • I don't really collect from buildings anymore. I only collect from jobs. Nearly 200 characters every four hours, at a premium building like the House of Evil and I was dipping into the 100 million money mark before the other day's mystery boxes hit.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I don't really collect from buildings anymore. I only collect from jobs. Nearly 200 characters every four hours, at a premium building like the House of Evil and I was dipping into the 100 million money mark before the other day's mystery boxes hit.

Yea, this is the key, I’ve been using the Walking KEM recently and rake in the cash from like 220 characters, buildings are only a small fraction of my income.
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    If you have the beasts from the recent Halloween event, releasing each beast for 4 hours will net $500 and 45 XP per beast, which I think is the best 4 hour payout in the game.