EA Forums - Banner

Yes! Rail Yard Tracks No Time/Day Limits. Make 5 Donuts Faster!

YAY! It lets you build tracks and get 5 donuts without having to wait the remaining days for you to start again. I'm building my donuts storage with 5 donuts from two in two days. :D

Replies

• This has been going on for a few months now. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Welcome to 2017 :p
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Wasn't the Rail Yard started this way in the last event ? I don't remember in HomerPalooza. :D
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The time constraints were removed from the rail yard during the monorail-themed sale that preceded this year's THOH event.
  • I think it was the Magic Station promo when it started. From Topix:
    From September 28th at 8am BST to October 2nd at 8am BST, Blueprint Rewards for the Rail Yard Project Board are doubled. In the same time frame, a promo for the new Monorail station, Magic Station, and old Monorail items will take place.

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I just noticed this a week ago. Not quite sure what to do though because it's such a grind and it ties up too many characters, plus I already have over 1,000 pieces of useless track. An extra 10 donuts a week though is enticing...
  • Yes. Recently a user opened a topic discussing the necessity of adding more characters to Rail Yard when the main characters will be send to work on any upcoming event, therefore you earn the donuts and tracks slower. Same way they added on Springfield Heights. They should put those same characters to work on Rail Yard too once you have no need for them on SH.
  • I doubt that EA will let other characters help build tracks since eliminating the once a week program already gives away an extra 10 donuts. However, buying the extra characters like Jessie Gras to help with the recycling will pay for itself over time so I'll probably bring them on board.