EA Forums - Banner

Respectable Moe

andreaskjr wrote:
I woke up yesterday, and there was a update, Tapped Out Update. I updated and got that pop up message from fox about the new sunday episode, and Respectable moe showed up :DDDDDD

The First Mission is Moe (I can't remember) strutting in his suit? (12 Hours)

2nd Mission: Make Homer, Marge and Moe Dine At Truffle. (4 Hours Each)

3rd Mission: Make Moe Clean Up Tavern (2 Days)

(Not Yet)

Available Stuff In This Weeks Episode:
Respectable Moe (Skin, Free)
Limo (Decoration, 40 Donuts)

Thanks for reading :)

I'm pretty sure, "Dine at the Truffle" is only a 2hr job each.

Replies

  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    andreaskjr wrote:
    I woke up yesterday, and there was a update, Tapped Out Update. I updated and got that pop up message from fox about the new sunday episode, and Respectable moe showed up :DDDDDD

    The First Mission is Moe (I can't remember) strutting in his suit? (12 Hours)

    2nd Mission: Make Homer, Marge and Moe Dine At Truffle. (4 Hours Each)

    3rd Mission: Make Moe Clean Up Tavern (2 Days)

    (Not Yet)

    Available Stuff In This Weeks Episode:
    Respectable Moe (Skin, Free)
    Limo (Decoration, 40 Donuts)

    Thanks for reading :)

    I'm pretty sure, "Dine at the Truffle" is only a 2hr job each.

    You're right, my bad :)
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited May 2013
    I was excited about respectable Moe too. I always feel so bad for him on the show. He can be a mean guy but I thi k its because people are always making fun of his looks. I felt SO bad for him when we won the contest to be in the Duff calandar and they put a sticker over his face. I think if Moe found a girl who treated him good, and he maybe got some lessons from "Midge" about treating a woman right he'd be a happier guy.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited May 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    I was excited about respectable Moe too. I always feel so bad for him on the show. He can be a mean guy but I thi k its because people are always making fun of his looks. I felt SO bad for him when we won the contest to be in the Duff calandar and they put a sticker over his face. I think if Moe found a girl who treated him good, and he maybe got some lessons from "Midge" about treating a woman right he'd be a happier guy.

    No. He's a slime ball. :wink::lol:
  • bblyth3757
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    My Moe suit skin is gone! Got an update message saying it was in my inventory but its gone. Help! Any ideas?
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    bblyth3757 wrote:
    My Moe suit skin is gone! Got an update message saying it was in my inventory but its gone. Help! Any ideas?

    If it isn't in your inventory, then he might be wearing it!
  • bblyth3757
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Nope he's in his regular outfit. Crap! I want the nice suit Moe!
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    bblyth3757 wrote:
    Nope he's in his regular outfit. Crap! I want the nice suit Moe!

    Have you tried logging in and out of origin, might help.
  • jrush2point0
    91 posts
    edited May 2013
    He has met a nice girl, and he ended up insulting her to the point that she never wanted to see him again.
  • bblyth3757
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I tried signing in and out, dumped the game and re-installed....No Suit! Any other ideas?
  • Tane84
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    I also don't have his new suit. I never got burn's fruit bat suit, what's going on??
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    Tane84 wrote:
    I also don't have his new suit. I never got burn's fruit bat suit, what's going on??

    Did you update?!
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    bblyth3757 wrote:
    I tried signing in and out, dumped the game and re-installed....No Suit! Any other ideas?

    Does EA have a costumer service? :P Also, do you see the Limo?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.