EA Forums - Banner

Don't touch the House lights!

sflowers330
644 posts Member
edited November 2017
Bug, stay clear of the Christmas lights for the houses. Even if you already have them they show in the menu and it takes your donuts.

Donuts gone. You've been warned.

Edit: As previously noted in LPN's thread, which I unfortunately didn't see in time LOL

Replies

• Patch released and bug is fixed.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am still able to buy the lights for things that I have in storage right now-Lard Lad's, the Church and Muntz's house. I already have them and when I took one out of storage, the lights were no longer available.
  • Yeah, same here, it sold me multiples of skins that I already owned. Had to pull the applicable buildings from inventory to clear them from the store.
  • It's better they err that way, on the side of making sure all christmas lights are available, than to have people miss out on the rare chance to finally light up their town.
  • With the update, I have no lights available in the store.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Bing987 wrote: »
    With the update, I have no lights available in the store.

Do you have them already? There aren't any new lights just the same ones that have been released earlier.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    meinaz wrote: »

Do you have them already? There aren't any new lights just the same ones that have been released earlier.
    i resumed my crawl town today and all the lights are there :):/ no donuts though :D
    it’s been since may or june? since we ended it

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Do you have them already?

Yes. I have scored all of the lights in previous seasons. I have no more to get.
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    meinaz wrote: »

i resumed my crawl town today and all the lights are there :):/ no donuts though :D
    it’s been since may or june? since we ended it

I got have all the lights now in my crawl town. Working on getting the grumple. I never stopped playing my crawl town.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ