EA Forums - Banner

Plans For After Whacking Day

Prev13
Well, for me, raising funds and saving dounuts. Even if Fox pulls the episode, we do not know if EA will pull the tie-in for the 19th, so there is paranoia there. Also do not know when Agnus is coming or the Squidport. So we wait.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    andreaskjr wrote:
    What are your plans after this (Actually) Life ruiningly event :P Fishing, Staying away from Tapped Out in a month? Let me know, oh and i'm not done yet, 800 snakes to I hit my target :D Should have 'em all by tomorrow evening.
    OMG 101 Messages on the forums, WOW, thanks!!!

After this update i gonna sit back and relax after all the whacking :lol: Might even go as far as to have a small shift about with my town......might! lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited May 2013
    Well I've been disregarding things like "Build Channel 6" although I couldn't resist doing Krabappels apt.
    I'm getting as much land as I can and when Whacking day is over I'm going to do some changes to my Springfield. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet. I might even sketch it out first. I can't believe I'm so addicted to this game.
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    Well, for me, raising funds and saving dounuts. Even if Fox pulls the episode, we do not know if EA will pull the tie-in for the 19th, so there is paranoia there. Also do not know when Agnus is coming or the Squidport. So we wait.

Do you think they'll make a new Whacking Day episode of The Simpsons. There was one, All the stuff is from that episode HEHE :P
  • jimjam88988
    82 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am absolutely bored with whacking day now! Got my motel. Just want it to end now. Guess I'll go back to planning my wedding!!
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    Well I've been disregarding things like "Build Channel 6" although I couldn't resist doing Krabappels apt.
    I'm getting as much land as I can and when Whacking day is over I'm going to do some changes to my Springfield. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet. I might even sketch it out first. I can't believe I'm so addicted to this game.

Me too, Whacking Day has been sooooooo addicting :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I am absolutely bored with whacking day now! Got my motel. Just want it to end now. Guess I'll go back to planning my wedding!!

Think that would probably be a good idea :lol::mrgreen:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    andreaskjr wrote:
    What are your plans after this (Actually) Life ruiningly event :P Fishing, Staying away from Tapped Out in a month? Let me know, oh and i'm not done yet, 800 snakes to I hit my target :D Should have 'em all by tomorrow evening.

After this update i gonna sit back and relax after all the whacking :lol: Might even go as far as to have a small shift about with my town......might! lol

Are you mad? That would be an absolute head ache for me, let alone you who has everything, that would take ages, I made that mistake and now iam leaving mine how it is. Could do a stint in prison before its finished lol.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    andreaskjr wrote:

Are you mad? That would be an absolute head ache for me, let alone you who has everything, that would take ages, I made that mistake and now iam leaving mine how it is. Could do a stint in prison before its finished lol.

I'll never do a "Full" re-design as it would take forever for that reason tooo many items lol But i dont mind doing section by section :) Its what i normally do lol my prison has moved about 6 times now lol

I need to move the town hall, school, duff brewery & krusty studios so that will take alot of my town :(
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    andreaskjr wrote:

I'll never do a "Full" re-design as it would take forever for that reason tooo many items lol But i dont mind doing section by section :) Its what i normally do lol my prison has moved about 6 times now lol

I need to move the town hall, school, duff brewery & krusty studios so that will take alot of my town :(

Sucks you can place your finger and hold and highlight a while section and store it instead of singly doing it, so time consuming. Maybe it's done that way so you can't redesign and save space, makes you purchase more land. That's if you have any plots left of course.
  • codymouse
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm really bummed. Still need 5000 eggs. Just didn't get the love I needed. Or gave :(
  • UKz Finest MK
    91 posts
    edited May 2013
    I used 300 donuts to skip the last few prizes a few days ago, finished egg trading now as its become too tedious! Most people want to swap 200 with me yet barely have the space for me to drop them! :(

Spent the last week stock piling the money items.

I've now got 20 banners in storage, 20 red stalls, 10 blue and 10 pink ones! Going to try reach about 20-30 of each and ofcourse the same amount of the wind snake things.

Planning a massive town rebuild once I've bought up a few more expansions! Then create a whole entire whacking day market square.

already got every quest item built, so now I'm setting all characters to 24hr tasks each afternoon to minimize the tapping from them!

Still on about 30 days left of growing my corn.

got 100 blue houses, about the same with white ones and after this update I'm going for 100 orange houses as well!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Sucks you can place your finger and hold and highlight a while section and store it instead of singly doing it, so time consuming. Maybe it's done that way so you can't redesign and save space, makes you purchase more land. That's if you have any plots left of course.

Nope No land left for me to buy :( I held off as long as possible to buy it all (got last piece 2weeks ago) Thats give or take a year holding off buying it all due to the crashing issues that were caused by owning it all :( But now it all ok i bought it all up, and filled it all Arrgghh!! lol

Had to have a shifty about when the whacking day event arrived, had to scale down the burns manor for a start :(
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm gonna shower and eat and maybe leave the house.

:wink:

(Actually, the kids are taking me to IM3 as an early Mother's Day present. Then I'll work in the garden. In game I'm saving for my first ridiculously priced item - the escalator!)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Nope No land left for me to buy :( I held off as long as possible to buy it all (got last piece 2weeks ago) Thats give or take a year holding off buying it all due to the crashing issues that were caused by owning it all :( But now it all ok i bought it all up, and filled it all Arrgghh!! lol

Had to have a shifty about when the whacking day event arrived, had to scale down the burns manor for a start :(

My Burns Manor has been scaled back twice. I'm thinking it may need it again.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    My Burns Manor has been scaled back twice. I'm thinking it may need it again.

Seemed a good idea at the time to give him a huge grounds but now it getting to the point where he running into money trouble and will have to sell of more land :lol::mrgreen:
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013

Have a good wedding then :)
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    got 100 blue houses, about the same with white ones and after this update I'm going for 100 orange houses as well!

That's called house farming :P
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    graywolfii wrote:
    I'm gonna shower and eat and maybe leave the house.

:wink:

(Actually, the kids are taking me to IM3 as an early Mother's Day present. Then I'll work in the garden. In game I'm saving for my first ridiculously priced item - the escalator!)

I saw Iron Man 3 today, not really amused :(
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    Cool down on tapped out and send everyone on 24hr tasks and in between, lots of revising :(.
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    Cool down on tapped out and send everyone on 24hr tasks and in between, lots of revising :(.

Just as I would prefer :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.