• blbrooks38
    217 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Congradulations
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thank you evil and bl

Seem to make about 50-100k a day now so thats good. Initially wanted the elevator but I have to much land to open up. Might save some for the next update though if squidport coming.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013
    I hit my first actual million last week. Been quite tight with spending lately. Could have earned my first m $ many moons ago though.
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited May 2013
    Nice! Ya been really tight because wanted the milestone. Might just keep saving until the next update, then do land to fit the stuff!
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited May 2013
    Congrats!
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks bag.

• mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the million club. Just passed 1.5 million myself for the first time today. My advice: don't spend it unless you must. Chances are more building projects are coming after Wacking Day concludes and, between land and building prices, every cent will be precious.

Congratulations again. Use it wisely.
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the million club. Just passed 1.5 million myself for the first time today. My advice: don't spend it unless you must. Chances are more building projects are coming after Wacking Day concludes and, between land and building prices, every cent will be precious.

Very true, indeed! When I got my first million, I quickly spent it on the escalator and Lenny + Carl came out the next day!
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations. Use it wisely.

I'm still at the point where I need to save for the next building and land as I haven't built all the story line buildings yet and they are being printed so fast.
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks!

Used 700,000 on land expansion, so have redecorated!

Still have 300 for next update, should be at 500 again by then I hope.
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    teamzap17 wrote:

Very true, indeed! When I got my first million, I quickly spent it on the escalator and Lenny + Carl came out the next day!

Well. That's EA for you. It's why you always want to be careful. For example, I never start a building project outside the quest lines on a Tuesday or Wednesday, just in case something drops. Also keep all my characters on one or two hour tasks during the day for the same reason and it does produce more cash. But, I digress.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!