EA Forums - Banner

OT: Bulls advance in play-offs

I am not a Heat fan...... Bulls will not beat them in a 7 game series....They are showing guts, but it took them 7 games to beat the Nets....

PS- now or never??? I wouldn't say never, they have a much better chance next year when D. rose returns...

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I hope the bulls get up to, I read an interesting article tiltled "has mj cursed the bulls" I hope they do well, last season they really impressed me.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am not a Heat fan...... Bulls will noy beat them in a 7 game series....They are showing guts, but it took them 7 games to beat the Nets....

Why do you always post like you're depressed?
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Go Bulls! If there's only one team in the NBA that has a chance to bounce the Heat from play-off contention it is definitely Chicago. Da Bulls won the season series against Miami w/out DRose. They also snapped their incredible winning streak. Hopefully #1 will jersey up and take care of business. Now or never.

GO BULLS!!!! Beat the Heat!!!
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am not a Heat fan...... Bulls will noy beat them in a 7 game series....They are showing guts, but it took them 7 games to beat the Nets....

Why do you always post like you're depressed?

My recent posts are Bold....what are you talking about depressed???

Are you a forum Psychologist??

General Discussion > OT: Bulls advance in play-offs > Go to message *****

I am not a Heat fan...... Bulls will not beat them in a 7 game series....They are showing guts, but it took them 7 games to beat the Nets....

PS- now or never??? I wouldn't say never, they have a much better chance next year when D. rose returns...

General Discussion > T-Chart for all y'all who want to see what they need to be caught up for Whacking Day! > Go to message *****

quakesn1per wrote:Still way behind (9400)... will they have the motel w/ Miss Springfield (for donuts) after the event?

Not likely....just whack as much as possible....then late 8th, early 9th speed up with donuts for the last stretch....

General Discussion > 270 snakes to go til I get the motel! > Go to message *****

Good News Everyone!!.....

General Discussion > Make me laugh for eggs!! > Go to message *****

swdonnelly84 wrote:Could you photoshop another one for me? Make it a bit more offensive, that was a little tame.

Dude is an @ss....not worth conversing with.....

General Discussion > So did you... Hack The Whack? > Go to message *****

Seems like more work than my method.......

General Discussion > where have all my friends gone? > Go to message *****

General Discussion > who has the biggest prison ? > Go to message *****

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rikers_Island

General Discussion > OT: Super Bowl > Go to message *****

Who is going to win it this season?

General Discussion > where have all my friends gone? > Go to message *****

They are all eating snake & egg sandwiches ??.....all mine are intact.....did you try doing a reset??
    General Discussion > What event would you like to see next > Go to message *****

What does summer even mean?? Might as well just start putting words in the poll.....like black, birds, earth, winter......

General Discussion > What event would you like to see next > Go to message *****

sammercer12 wrote:

Burnin_TODI wrote:

sammercer12 wrote:

Burnin_TODI wrote:

sammercer12 wrote:If one you'd like to see isn't on there add it to the comments

You said this ^^^^^^

So that is what I came up with......

Your right I'll add it

When you actually think about it.....my guess is just as arbitrary and speculative as any of the others, no reason for it to not get equal consideration....
    But why not its good for a laugh

Wouldn't you like to see that horror in New Springfield?? Come on.....admit it.....the idea intrigues you, doesn't it??

sammercer12 wrote:

Burnin_TODI wrote:

sammercer12 wrote:If one you'd like to see isn't on there add it to the comments

You said this ^^^^^^

Your right I'll add it

When you actually think about it.....my guess is just as arbitrary and speculative as any of the others, no reason for it to not get equal consideration....

You said this ^^^^^^

Four-smack-a-spawn

Little uncle sams spawn in your town and you have to quickly smack them with a golf club....if you take too long they turn into red-white-blue cocoons.....after three hours the cocoons open up with large aliens popping out all over....if the aliens touch any of your characters they wrap around their heads....after two hours the aliens fall off, but minutes later a small baby alien bursts out of their chest.....

General Discussion > Little leprachaun dude > Go to message *****

vicv8888 wrote:I started playing the game in April so I assume he was a * pattys day prize....any idea if they will ever offer the little leprachaun dude again...he is pretty awesome.

This question has been asked for nearly every show tie-in or limited item.....every answer is pure speculation, nobody knows....and EA sure as h.e.l.l. won't tell us....
  • Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Stupid Nuggets :(

I would be happy if the Bulls beat the Heat, but I really don't see it happening. Given all the injuries in the west and the general weakness of the east, the Nicks have the best chance at beating the Heat. Sadly the Heat will probably win it all again this year.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I think the thunder look good to take it out, have Miami a good run for there money last year, it was the inexperience that got the better of them.
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Guys. Chill.. lol

And yeah it took 7 games but that doesn't discredit the Bulls' ability to win if they truly do want it more.

And if DRose decides to come back it is gonna be a great series.

They can't do it without DRose... but you never know ...

"Anything is possible!!!!"
    -Kevin Garnett
  • JayWayne1
    89 posts
    edited May 2013
    Love coach Tom T. However, as others have said I doubt they will beat Miami in a seven game series. It doesn't look like anyone can.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013

"Anything is possible!!!!"
    -Kevin Garnett

Garnett....the guy out fishing right now !!!! :)
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    LOL @ Burnin

@durarararara

darn straight :)

@JayWayne1

He is a great coach. His players love to play for him. Hopefully he remains in Chicago with further success.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    JayWayne1 wrote:
    Love coach Tom T. However, as others have said I doubt they will beat Miami in a seven game series. It doesn't look like anyone can.

Maybe not but I think it could be a repeat of last year in the finals, iam in Australia and we don't get the NBA on tv so how has lebron James and Kevin Durant been playing in the playoffs so far?
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    JayWayne1 wrote:

Maybe not but I think it could be a repeat of last year in the finals, iam in Australia and we don't get the NBA on tv so how has lebron James and Kevin Durant been playing in the playoffs so far?

Thunder lost Westbrook to injury, he is gone until next year....Heat blew out Milwaukee in 4 straight games, now they take on the Bulls.....I think the Spurs might make the finals this year in the West...
  • JayWayne1
    89 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    JayWayne1 wrote:

Both Durant and James have been playing well, just like MVPs. However, did you know Russel Westbrook got injured for the Thunder? He is out for the entire playoffs. This makes it very hard for the Thunder to make it to the finals. The Thunder play Memphis next and that will be a hard series for them without Westbrook.
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    @emmcee1

You can watch any NBA game from any country on a website called first row sports (Google it). Sorry I am not trying to advertise and apologize if this is going up against the rules. But it is a great site, watching the Mayweather fight on it right now.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    JayWayne1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    JayWayne1 wrote:

Both Durant and James have been playing well, just like MVPs. However, did you know Russel Westbrook got injured for the Thunder? He is out for the entire playoffs. This makes it very hard for the Thunder to make it to the finals. The Thunder play Memphis next and that will be a hard series for them without Westbrook.

Yeah iam always on NBA.com, I don't really like Westbrook,bit of a ball Hogg he made some stupid and selfish plays last year in the playoffs,but he will be missed, as for the bulls they neally beat Miami last year but with rose out they have a massive task at hand, as lebron's shooting will hurt them bad, but IMO Durant always impresses me with his ability to just switch on and dominate scoring wise,him and mj share some similar qualities in that aspect.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    JayWayne1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    JayWayne1 wrote:

Yeah iam always on NBA.com, I don't really like Westbrook,bit of a ball Hogg he made some stupid and selfish plays last year in the playoffs,but he will be missed, as for the bulls they neally beat Miami last year but with rose out they have a massive task at hand, as lebron's shooting will hurt them bad, but IMO Durant always impresses me with his ability to just switch on and dominate scoring wise,him and mj share some similar qualities in that aspect.

I like Durant too....difference between him and mj is mj was a shut down defender....plus, mj had pippen and other great role players....without Westbrook the Thunder have very few options...
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Very true and with harden who went to Houston they are very limited indeed, good effort so far by them though. Mj just went into this state of mind where he would do what ever it took to come out on top,his determination to win has yet to be matched by today's players IMO.
  • JayWayne1
    89 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    JayWayne1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    JayWayne1 wrote:

Yep, totally agree with what you said about Westbrook. I don't like him either and I also think he is a ball hog. During the Rockets series however, something was off with the Thunder (without Westbrook). That series could have easily went to a game 7 or worse they could have lost the series. They were calling Durant a "point forward" and all the offence was going threw him. It was very awkward at times. Durant was still dominate but the rest of the team wasn't. They also lost James Hardin from last year. Next series with Memphis will be interesting because they are very physical.
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited May 2013
    Love my Bulls can't wait till Rose comes back..We've showed how tuff we are without him..we're definitely contenders with him..Bulls fan forever
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!