EA Forums - Banner

Christmas facades

I'm glad I bought that item that let's you turn on all the christmas masks for your buildings! I don't even know how did I manage to turn each one on. It's like when you think about the 90s. Do you remember that we had to clean our Mouse's balls?

I'm glad I own a cat now.

Replies

• Because you prefer cleaning a cat's balls? They probably are easier to handle.

Idk what you're really referring to.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Because you prefer cleaning a cat's balls? They probably are easier to handle.

Idk what you're really referring to.

I hope he doesnt own a mouse. Or a cat.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I never kew I could clean my mouse balls. I just bought a new mouse. :|
  • Christmas masks?
    ChristmasTreeLuchadorMask.jpg
  • I never kew I could clean my mouse balls. I just bought a new mouse. :|

Poor hamsters :(
  • Christmas masks?
    ChristmasTreeLuchadorMask.jpg

That's an awesome ninja.
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    I'm glad I bought that item that let's you turn on all the christmas masks for your buildings! I don't even know how did I manage to turn each one on. It's like when you think about the 90s. Do you remember that we had to clean our Mouse's balls?

I'm glad I own a cat now.

I think most people here know what you mean :D

Just in case...
    ball-mouse11.jpg
  • Why is it smiling at me?
  • I hope we get new facades for new houses and buildings

I'd like facades for some of the businesses and shops. Especially the shops.

I don't have a screenshot of it but there was a holiday-themed opening sequence that had the KBBL radio tower decorated like a Christmas tree. I would love to have that skin.
  • I love the Christmas facades! I too would love some new ones for the shops and especially for the mansions I’ve spent a fortune on building. I’ve got all my streetlights replaced for Christmas now I just need snow... and I hope it lasts beyond the Christmas event but i am sure I’m just dreaming.
    (runs to check for the thousandth time today for the update)
    W.G.