johncolombo
11237 posts Senior Moderator
anyone?
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• Nothing.
  • johncolombo
    but we have free land tiles and I have all the land. Oh well. Thanks Barry!
  • Hopefully they patch that up.
  • We got land tokens though..
  • johncolombo
    yeah someone remind me to check with EA tomorrow to find out if they forgot to include it
  • yeah someone remind me to check with EA tomorrow to find out if they forgot to include it

Hey john.. reminder.

• johncolombo
    yeah someone remind me to check with EA tomorrow to find out if they forgot to include it

Hey john.. reminder.

Not yet tomorrow. Lol. They forgot once before. Worth asking.
  • nope, but I think it is that they are not increasing item limit that is the most annoying! I cannot even place the free stuff let alone buying more..... EA really needs to address this...... it is a very long standing issue, but on the other hand, the update looks good so far and I am quite thankful!
  • Token Tease, how rude
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • I checked too. Nothing new, but I don't have all the land yet so that was a bonus for me!
  • I want the land on the SH side, balanced out with the SF side. I'm saving many buildings i want in SH. I didn't think it would take several eons. #giveitupea
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Hey John did you check with EA other the land?
  • johncolombo
    Hey John did you check with EA other the land?

The game is correct. No new land yet. It wasn't an oversight.
  • Hey John did you check with EA other the land?

The game is correct. No new land yet. It wasn't an oversight.
    Ok sound

• They released land over most update recently so they are waiting to iron down a bit mostl7 too to show lagging a bit more maybe
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I'm actually having a problem with the new land we got previously in my iOS game. I'll tap in one place and it affects somewhere else. I'll start the day tapping across my town and when I get to the 'north east' corner where my Blue House farm starts some of the building are already tapped most mornings. When I check them it shows they were tapped 5 or 6 minutes before. I have a similar problem with the Simpson Houseboat in one of my Android games. It's already tapped when I get there.
  • On mine i can scroll a bit further than the last released land row, as if it is there but not open. I can't scroll further on the column side.