What Changed With the The Invasion Before Christmas Updates? Update: 12/21
December 21st Update (The Invasion Before Christmas Patch 2)
- The event end time was changed from January 2nd at 7am GMT to January 2nd at 3pm GMT.
- At the end of the event, the Crafting and Re-Gifting Machine screen will now show up "Hurry up! These items will disappear soon.".
- The prizes screens now show the text: "Prizes end in: " followed by the countdown to event end.
- The event is now active till the takedown update is used, instead of the end time of the event.
- The North Pole Station glitched positioning was fixed.
- Ice Tiles are now stored if the town is nuked.
- A glitch awarding 8 Pagan Fences per buy when first buying them in the Holiday Bazaar was fixed. The script from Winter 2016 awarding them if they were bought before the December 14th, 2016 update was disabled.
- In Balderdashing All the Way Pt. 15, the dialogue said by Kang is now said by its skin Santa Kang.
- The app icon, the splash screen and the friend visit's icon were changed to new ones for the event.
- The whole game was changed to winter theme, and a winter wind blows now as ambience sound.
- Snow is now falling.
- The town center was set to Rigellian Christmas Spaceship.
- Event Daily Challenges were added.
- The decorations limit was increased to 10.600.
- Holiday Tree now yields 0.75% Bonus $ and XP instead of 0.65%.
- Santa Homer's Do Santa Training can now be done at Simpson House too.
- Hippie's jobs now pays out premium.
- The end of questline fireworks were added to Dollar Dollar Hills Yall Pt. 6 and A Tale of Two Orphan Pt. 5.
- SciFighter's HUD was changed to the new Re-Gifting Machine minigame.
- A new building group was added, Burns Homes: Control Building, Classic Mansion, Burns' Summer Mansion and Dr. Lenny's Lab.
- Rigellian Tribal Hut build time was reduced from 8h to 6s.
- Santa's Workshop and Costington's can now be placed on pavement too.
- Egg Nog Bar can now be placed on boardwalk tile, ornate pier and beach too.
- Claus Co. can now be placed on pavement too.
- Placing Festive Wreath Lamp Post, Festive Lawn Angel and Festive Lawn Bell now yields 0 XP instead of 40.
- Completing Better than a Garden Gnome, A Punch Below the Bell, Bad to the Bone and Ghost of Christmas Past now yields $100 and 10 XP.
- Christmas Float now yields 0.5% Bonus $ and XP.
- Festivus CBG's Fight the Power and Give a Sound Bite can now be done at the Android's Dungeon too.
- For the duration of the event, Moe's Tavern requires level 5 instead of 12 to show up in store, though still not buyable till level 15.
- For the duration of the event:
- School Bus requires level 5 instead of level 22.
- Hibbert Family Practice requires level 5 instead of level 24.
- Bart's Treehouse requires level 5 instead of level 12.
- Gautama Buddha, Kang, Kodos, Shiva, Santa Claus, Temple Beth Springfield, Candy Cave, Heavenly Swing Set, School Bus and Bart's Treehouse can't be stored.
- Christmas Orange House's lights were removed (by mistake).
- Cheering Crowd and Rude Crowd are now seen shivering in the cold.
- Snake Speakers' normal and flipped were switched.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on