EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Christmas 2017 event stuff

Castiel19x
3986 posts Member
edited December 2017
Ready for your designs new or old items.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
Post edited by Castiel19x on

Replies

  • Already began my area.
    O00qnW7.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Next part of my design.
    daTOqdN.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Another updated version:
    LTmiyxc.jpg?1
    7UtgyOb.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • 1pillform
    1984 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Looks amazing Castie. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything yet. It may take some time. They are giving us so much to work with its sort of overwhelming. It reminds me of 2 years ago with halloween, I was totally over whelmed with what them gave us. And now I know they plan on giving us 2 more Gingerbread houses, and now with the new other decorations like Gumdrop rocks I can actually do what you did. Splice and intergrate bother Sugar type buildings with our Xmas section, I had my Sugar area separate but now.....I may have to do a major redesign because of what they gave us.

    My christmas area...not only will it end up being permanent but it may end up being so massive I may have to remove items to make room for it. lol I got my wine vineyard in the same area XD because its like a hill type house so I had it up there.....but now I may have to move it to make room for the rest of Xmas items.....I mean wow...this is nuts. And we aren't even in act 2 yet!
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Looks amazing Castie. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything yet. It may take some time. They are giving us so much to work with its sort of overwhelming. It reminds me of 2 years ago with halloween, I was totally over whelmed with what them gave us. And now I know they plan on giving us 2 more Gingerbread houses, and now with the new other decorations like Gumdrop rocks I can actually do what you did. Splice and intergrate bother Sugar type buildings with our Xmas section, I had my Sugar area separate but now.....I may have to do a major redesign because of what they gave us.

    My christmas area...not only will it end up being permanent but it may end up being so massive I may have to remove items to make room for it. lol I got my wine vineyard in the same area XD because its like a hill type house so I had it up there.....but now I may have to move it to make room for the rest of Xmas items.....I mean wow...this is nuts. And we aren't even in act 2 yet!

    I've never had a permanent Christmas area as I've always store them every year but this time I'm going to keep it and will the amount of stuff there is my area is going to be huge and I might have to expand it as there so much still to come.

    Designing with this event is so much fun and like you said we're not even on Act 2 yet. I'm trying to be careful on how many items I'm using but its worth it so far as its looks better every second. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I'm kinda draggin' my heels a bit on this...but I am gonna try to get things switched around today after work. I need to do a big move though, I want to put my Xmas village by the toy/kids part of town so I have a lot of stuff to switch around!
    @Castiel19x your stuff looks great so far!
    D'oh!!
  • 1pillform
    1984 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Here it is. Hopefully u can see everything.....not done yet because I still don't have Santa's house or Jack frost's cave etc....and this doesn't do it justice because I used the Xmas pillers and the Chinese wall for a nice "hill" aspect....but u can't see it in this rly.....
    tsto_Xmas_Area_Semi_Complete.png
    PS. I will probably end up moving my Gold hill and Dragon area to some other location lol....because it got in the way of my Xmas area lol...and it makes it look rly ugly.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • here is mine

    HxCHyW9.jpg

  • Working on a little area for the Rigellians.
    qh34SNd.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Working on a little area for the Rigellians.
    qh34SNd.png?1
    I love it! O: That actually looks perfect. If you added hedges or walls instead of the water you could have it as a 3d hill design. ;] just a thought. Maybe I wqill do that for my re-design after the event. Gosh....I wish they'd give us the strip of land at the top of our towns. I want that opened up because I wanted to move everything up a little bit.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Working on a little area for the Rigellians.
    qh34SNd.png?1
    I love it! O: That actually looks perfect. If you added hedges or walls instead of the water you could have it as a 3d hill design. ;] just a thought. Maybe I wqill do that for my re-design after the event. Gosh....I wish they'd give us the strip of land at the top of our towns. I want that opened up because I wanted to move everything up a little bit.

    I've change its location to be next to my Christmas area which I will post the final design to it soon. Also i'm not very good with 3d and I like your idea to it but its not really for me.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Here's my final design and I've had so much fun designing with this lot.
    kAThaZw.jpg?1
    REU3iBk.png?1
    WpeZTDK.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I've struggled with this one. I don't plan to keep much of the content out after the event. But I did find homes for a few of the things.

    this was out already, but here is the toy workshop. I thought it would be fun to put the reindeer home here too and have them living better than the elves, but it's kind of land locked and I don't feel like giving it the time right now. maybe later
    8ctMke2l.jpg

    I put the Krusty on Ice show down by my ice rink. watch your step
    QgnEoUwl.jpg

    And finally, Jesus carpentry over in the spanish section. [It's now pronounced "Jesús"]
    5GyfKuyl.jpg
  • Lets get ready to rumble. :joy:
    qJMUakJ.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • cool designs everyone!!
    here is something i come up with before the snow melts:

    SsYS33X.png
    School outing at the North Pole Station retreat: Otto fueling up the ride home, Miss Hoover is tired with all this s and leaving, Ralph been like "wait for me school mommy", and Hippie simply just cant stand how cheesy the holidays become.
  • LittleSquishie
    34 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm super late but I finally got around to print screening it all. I'm just gunnu leave my Christmas section up in my Springfield hights/scify land as I don't really need that space just yet! I'm just happy to have all my Christmas stuff out of my inventory for once xD
    (I hope the link works I've never posted a pic on the forum before)

    A3iEkda.jpg

  • 1pillform
    1984 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Lets get ready to rumble. :joy:
    qJMUakJ.png?1
    Are u the one that was upset about them melting? Because it would ruin that design? I don't blame you, because it looks so perfect with the Snowman Guards. And the pillers and everything, all u need now is the stands[from the sports event], with the fences it looks like a wrestling event. Or could be :3
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Lets get ready to rumble. :joy:
    qJMUakJ.png?1
    Are u the one that was upset about them melting? Because it would ruin that design? I don't blame you, because it looks so perfect with the Snowman Guards. And the pillers and everything, all u need now is the stands[from the sports event], with the fences it looks like a wrestling event. Or could be :3

    I was but I'm not to bothered any-more as I've taken it down and put them into inventory for now. I do love the idea of the wrestling one but would like to get some of those stands again.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Wow! Some amazing designs, Designers!!

    I’ve never had a dedicated Christmas area, but this should qualify....he was from the event, and it is his birthday! :D It seems there’s more than one way to get to heaven.....however, if you miss, you end up in prison...(The Bastille). mwo64Wu.jpg
    Post edited by brogames111 on
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!