EA Forums - Banner

EVENT THREAD #16: CHRISTMAS 2017: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT II

Replies

• I keep consistently tapping 18 or 19 Robo-Funzos in the time limit.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 19 to 21 for me. Are you playing in an open space? Then to get those last few, you gotta tap blindly at the edges of the screen.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Hey guys, I’ve gotten badly hurt putting up my Christmas Decorations, so it will be tomorrow before I can provide a proper update to the front page, but there’s some good stuff here already, but not too much you can’t read it all. Put some effort in folks. ;)
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • Reading is hard. Almost as hard as putting up decorations. ;)

Sorry and I hope you heal quick!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • AOFIGO009 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I’ve gotten badly hurt putting up my Christmas Decorations, so it will be tomorrow before I can provide a proper update to the front page

Sounds like a plot line for next year's TO xmas event!
  • AOFIGO009 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I’ve gotten badly hurt putting up my Christmas Decorations, so it will be tomorrow before I can provide a proper update to the front page, but there’s some good stuff here already, but not too much you can’t read it all. Put some effort in folks. ;)
    get better, thanks
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Sounds rough. Feel better.

• Question. We're getting land tokens, did we get more land with the update? I didn't but checking anyway cause... Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas.
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • Nevermind, found answer in bug thread.
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • Glitch in the first ever purchase of pagan fences, more get awarded in inventory after placing. Buying 152 will get you that, plus 1022 in inventory. Need to buy at least 7, and can get a max of 1024 in inventory. After the first six you place, every subsequent fence placed will result in 7 more in inventory, and will only work the first time you buy them (including if you got them last year, that won't work).
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Is there any way for the robo funzos to spawn quicker?

Cuz if even if I leave my town alone for an hour, only 4 or 5 of the damned things spawn in 1 hour.

It's really frustrating, especially if I wanna unlock prize 2 of the prize track.
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    I think your town is full with robo funzos with 30 of them. Not sure about the spawnrate. Initially I thought it was twenty minutes for one but after sleeping for eight hours my town was full already.

Edit: I forgot about the North pole building earning ten whatevertheyarecalled. That means it's only twenty robo funzos our town can hold and the spawn rate seems to be one every twenty minutes indeed.
    In my 3 towns I was able to tap 30, 33 and 34 funzos this morning before I had the message there were no more available to tap.
    This is copied from TSTOaddicts
    It looks like they spawn 1/18 minutes. Max of 20 in Springfield, bank of 60. Important Note: Info I put in the post about banks etc is just from the files, it’s not verified in-game. It could be that it’s not supposed to work and I just don’t see the line of coding saying it.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Brabsel wrote: »
    I think your town is full with robo funzos with 30 of them. Not sure about the spawnrate. Initially I thought it was twenty minutes for one but after sleeping for eight hours my town was full already.

Edit: I forgot about the North pole building earning ten whatevertheyarecalled. That means it's only twenty robo funzos our town can hold and the spawn rate seems to be one every twenty minutes indeed.
    In my 3 towns I was able to tap 30, 33 and 34 funzos this morning before I had the message there were no more available to tap.
    It looks like they spawn 1/18 minutes. Max of 20 in Springfield, bank of 60. Important Note: Info I put in the post about banks etc is just from the files, it’s not verified in-game. It could be that it’s not supposed to work and I just don’t see the line of coding saying it.

Wow, great info! Thanks!! :)
  • 001tabi00155
    77 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    adruralo wrote: »
    When you visit your neighbour, the count for Riggilean batteries is inside your neighbours town bottom left,
    Previous event was on the outside.
    What batteries...please help
  • Muhsterino wrote: »

I don't think the bank works then. I am absolutely sure that my town had the town full message and I've only had around 20 funzos.
  • Can someone please explain the Riggilean batteries located bottom left of neighborinos towns...I dont know what you are talking about and what is this collecting batteries...what am I missing...please help and thanks
  • Can someone please explain the Riggilean batteries located bottom left of neighborinos towns...I dont know what you are talking about and what is this collecting batteries...what am I missing...please help and thanks

They are the currency items needed to unlock the items on the first Act of the prize track. You collect batteries by tapping Robo-Funzos in your town (and 24 times from your neighbors' towns), and playing the Laser mini-game (at the expense of 15 Wrapping Papers for each game session).
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

I don't think the bank works then. I am absolutely sure that my town had the town full message and I've only had around 20 funzos.

Or it could be that you get the town full message as soon as there's 20 funzos but the bank still works.... That is also possible.... Who knows.
  • Daily Challenges make a difference! I swapped one that was to collect funzos for a reward of 10 R. batteries and got the same challenge but with a reward of 450 batteries! Did this in all my games :)
  • Daily Challenges make a difference! I swapped one that was to collect funzos for a reward of 10 R. batteries and got the same challenge but with a reward of 450 batteries! Did this in all my games :)

I think the original reward would have been 10 Wrapping Paper or 10 2X4s, not batteries.