EA Forums - Banner

EVENT THREAD #16: CHRISTMAS 2017: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT II

Replies

• To add to that, I hadn't logged into my sandbox for a couple of days, as I don't actually play it, but I got to 80 before they finally cleared up, so that backs up info I've seen mentioned
    80 X 18 minutes per robo-funzo = 1440 minutes = 24 hours before a town is maxed out. Even the most casual gamer should be able to cope with this act 1 schedule :)
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I started a thread about this, but thought it should be added to this thread since it's always a great resource:

Consider hoarding wrapping paper if you are on track for the prizes. They can be used to put you ahead for Act 2 in the later holiday season if you are away or busy.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Worker Elves have a premium payout for the 8hr Search Corn Field for some reason, if you stalled the questline for Cheddarbarrel farm for a single location "Springfielder" 8hr task. It's not normally premium for free characters.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • rw228 wrote: »
    Does it seem like something is wrong with the payout? I’ve never received wrapping paper from the game but it’s listed as a payout.

I think if you bust in the mini-game (like letting the Robo-Funzos destroy the Simpson House), or if you start up and quit; you might get Wrapping Paper as a payout.

Might just try that next time I play the mini game, I'll deliberately let the bots destroy the Simpsons house and see what prize I get.

That's what I was thinking, I want to see what happens to the Simpson house; like if it stays smoldering (probably only during that game session, and it'll probably go back to normal shortly thereafter.)

Hey everyone, don’t forget to check the front page, this was all there already. :)
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    LPN’s event dates thread:

LPN’s calendar thread:

Thanks for adding the Event Calendar Muhsterino! :)
  • Credit to @meinaz for the information about the mini-game mystery box contents:
    The mystery box resets once with the same set of prizes for act 1, then it switches to 10 crafting material as the prize.
  • It looks like you get 1 extra "tap" for any robo-funzos left on the screen after the regifting game. Just 1.

I had 3 left but it only added 1 to the count. Most other times I noticed I get 1 extra after the countdown ends. Usually there's one on the screen.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Credit to @meinaz for the information about the mini-game mystery box contents:
    The mystery box resets once with the same set of prizes for act 1, then it switches to 10 crafting material as the prize.

So once you get all of the prizes in the Mystery Box, when it opens again, you get Crafting Material? All the ice and Snowy Hills?
  • AOFIGO009 wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Credit to @meinaz for the information about the mini-game mystery box contents:

So once you get all of the prizes in the Mystery Box, when it opens again, you get Crafting Material? All the ice and Snowy Hills?

Once you get the prizes, it will reset with the snowy hills and ice tiles. Once you completed it the second time, then it switched to 10 crafting material for every 6 wins. There is no box. It is just a screen that comes up and says you won the crafting material.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Got the Construction Site and thats Act 1 quest line completed and its 5000 batteries for Donuts box.
  • Me, too. I thought the Construction Site might do something. *yawn*
  • Just wondering if I get more from tapping the little furballs Every 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours or just tapping them once a day?

Has anyone done the math on how often we should tap the little ones to get the most for tapping them?
  • Yes, in this thread. In fact even on this page of the thread on my device.
  • Bump.
  • ACT 2.
    LPN's act 2 walkthrough:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/183122/the-invasion-before-christmas-act-2-walkthrough#latest
    FINDING FUNZOS using the button.
    NkyxFxSl.jpg
    vrEFjfhl.jpg
    Occasionally a character will have a funzo over their head, like in the image above. Clear ALL funzos in your town before setting tasks for your characters - some players have not been able to tap a funzo if the character enters a building. (You may be able to store the building to free them, but it is easier to tap all funzos beforehand). So far I have only noticed this happen to 'Springfielders'.
    Shiva is a full playable character.
    TBd7WHfm.jpg
    if you passed on the Gil deal the first time, scroll to the right on the main store panel.
    P8elR2Pl.jpg
  • Muhsterino
    4487 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    After completing 'Balderdashing all the way part 5', the boss battles begin.
    jeTrxe2l.jpg
    r8Ig1PPl.jpg
    Boss fight part 1.
    8m29wCLl.jpg
    trNCix9l.jpg
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • Kwanzaa Dr. Hibbert needs to be unlocked for part 7.
    d7wUxX2l.jpg
  • Bump.
  • It seems that each time you do a boss fight, you’re required to use the regifting machine. Make sure you have 15 wrapping papers saved up before the first fight. I played just before I started, and then had to wait for the robofunzos to spawn. They give you 30 at the completion, so not an issue after that.
  • Thanks. I was holding onto last 15 anyways. Glad there's a good reason, too.