EA Forums - Banner

EVENT THREAD #16: CHRISTMAS 2017: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT II

1235Next

Replies

• Just got to part 4 of the battle this one doesn't require a re-gifting machine, no idea about pt 5.
  • Just got to part 4 of the battle this one doesn't require a re-gifting machine, no idea about pt 5.

"Use the Re-Gifting Machine" is only required in parts 2 and 3.
  • Question: I’ve just finished my battles with the Rigellians. My daily task is the “fight Rigellians x 3”. My last round of fighting, netted me 2, and I need one more to complete Daily challenge. After everyone is finished cleaning up and celebrating, with I be able to fight the Rigellians anymore? This is the first time I got this particular challenge, and figures it comes at the final battle. :|
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    You can't fight the Rigellians after you are done with the battles.
  • Question: I’ve just finished my battles with the Rigellians. My daily task is the “fight Rigellians x 3”. My last round of fighting, netted me 2, and I need one more to complete Daily challenge. After everyone is finished cleaning up and celebrating, with I be able to fight the Rigellians anymore? This is the first time I got this particular challenge, and figures it comes at the final battle. :|

Not had that challenge myself but guess you'll have to 'x' out the challenge as you can't complete it and replace it with another task.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    You can't fight the Rigellians after you are done with the battles.
    It's for 450 tomes ..... :'(
    Post edited by brogames111 on
  • After completing 'Balderdashing all the way part 7', you can start the 2nd boss fight.
    TxfPWG2.jpg
    CkESwvm.jpg
    Characters that I had available to fight:
    C4vMwXk.jpg
    MsVlC2F.jpg
    4dgM5PH.jpg
    tLtHUIR.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Can we get a breakdown of all characters that can fight with and without a battle animation? I just sent Lyla and to my surprise, she doesn’t have one.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    Ralph doesn’t have one either.
  • I believe that it's Layla, Ralph and J. Rigellian Christ that don't have an animated task at the ship.
  • I believe that it's Layla, Ralph and J. Rigellian Christ that don't have an animated task at the ship.

What about Bart and Lisa?
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I believe that it's Layla, Ralph and J. Rigellian Christ that don't have an animated task at the ship.

Barts is animated, not sure about Lisa, shes been exiled to the eliminator for months now in my town, unless she is specificly needed for a task
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I believe that it's Layla, Ralph and J. Rigellian Christ that don't have an animated task at the ship.

Their battle animation is recycled from their animated 8hr tasks.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • So 3 characters total have no animation?
    Ralph
    Layla
    J.R. Christ

Confirmed?
  • Don’t forget about the Rabi. He has an animated task there as well!
  • I have completed 4 battles but didn't receive any tomes or wrapping paper for any of them upon completion. I have 4 characters doing the battles. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    ACT 2.
    LPN's act 2 walkthrough:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/183122/the-invasion-before-christmas-act-2-walkthrough#latest
    FINDING FUNZOS using the button.
    NkyxFxSl.jpg
    vrEFjfhl.jpg
    Occasionally a character will have a funzo over their head, like in the image above. Clear ALL funzos in your town before setting tasks for your characters - some players have not been able to tap a funzo if the character enters a building. (You may be able to store the building to free them, but it is easier to tap all funzos beforehand). So far I have only noticed this happen to 'Springfielders'.
    Shiva is a full playable character.
    TBd7WHfm.jpg
    if you passed on the Gil deal the first time, scroll to the right on the main store panel.
    P8elR2Pl.jpg

When trying to find a last funzo, the finder button just kept showing pharmer John's pharmaceuticals, so, knowing that Patty and Selma were in creating, I used the town hall census to find out that Patty was hypnotized, I hit the 'go to' button and it zapped the funzo without needing to store the building. Also, I've found that if I keep the '45 second job' characters (Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart, Burns, Millhouse , etc...) and the 10 minuters (Grampa, Hibbert, Quimby, Nelson, Krabbappel etc..) free, tap the funzo finder button several times, do nothing for 30 seconds or so, at least 1 of them will get hypnotized, each time I tap a hypnotized character I get a guaranteed 12 x r batteries plus 1x magic 2x4 plus 1 x wrapping paper and it doesn't seem to reduce the numbers of funzos in my town so nothing to lose and everything to gain. Hit the funzo finder button several times again and just carry on repeating the process. I've found that the most susceptible characters to hypnotism are all 45 seconders apart from Martin, and Patty, Selma, Smithers, Chief Wiggum and Kirk are also highly susceptible. I've done this for hours and got up to 700 rolls of wrapping paper. Occasionally the hypnotisms stop, but then I send them all on jobs, free them all up again for a minute or so then start hitting the funzo finder button again then search for the hypnotized again. NB** you need to have at least 8 funzos milling about for it to work and it's best to use the character finder button to avoid wiping out a normal funzo rather than the hypno funzo. RESULT!! My only problem now is that I've got 1800 magic 2x4 ..... does anyone know what happens to unused magic 2x4 and wrapping paper at the end of this event? Can we exchange them for Ds or $$ or do I have to get crafting?? Happy tapping and a very happy New year to all :smile:
  • Ps I also got thousands of batteries using this process :smiley:
  • Oops...substitute sacred tomes for batteries....DOH!