EA Forums - Banner

Thank you, Egg Angel(s) !

I know there have been some 'thank you for the eggs' threads already, but I think worse things could happen than having another one. :)

I'd gotten tired of the whole WD event, and discouraged 'cos I was nowhere close to prizes I wanted. I was going to put down the game and not play until the event was over, which would have been fine.

Except, I have one friend who was really pushing and I wanted to help by leaving eggs. Of course that friend helped me back, but it wasn't enough, 'cos that was the only person leaving 100 eggs or so.

Then, someone has started leaving tons of eggs. I mean tons. I think it must be more than one person because I've had to leave the game before I could "hatch" them all, only to return and find even more! So in addition, someone else must have left eggs even though they saw I already had some.

Now, I won't get all the prizes, but I will get some. Some cool ones that I wanted. And whoever you are, know that I won't forget where they came from.

And I'd love to know who you are.

:-)
How nice :mrgreen: It was me, but don't thank me, it was the eggiesxD Jk, it was not me but I hope u find out who gave you those eggs :thumbup:

Replies

• beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Big thanks to the person who left me 100 or so eggs earlier too :D
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've been playing at being an egg angel since I got the Sleep-Easy, but I wouldn't have gotten that far if it weren't for my AWESOME NEIGHBORS! Lots of them left me a few eggs every day from the start, and occasionally I would log in to find my town covered with eggs. And hey, even the friends who didn't have extra eggs to give let me raid their towns for snakes. :)

Thank you, neighboreenos!
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited May 2013
    How nice :mrgreen: It was me, but don't thank me, it was the eggiesxD Jk, it was not me but I hope u find out who gave you those eggs :thumbup:

You are too funny. Just 'cos you tried to take credit means you gotta lay some eggs. HA!

Just kidding. I'd really, really love to know who it is that's helped so much. It takes a LOT of time to place that many eggs.

• modebhoy67
    61 posts
    edited May 2013
    600 eggs to my neediest friend.Reply here please.Weesavvy03 is my tapped out name.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013

You are too funny. Just 'cos you tried to take credit means you gotta lay some eggs. HA!

Just kidding. I'd really, really love to know who it is that's helped so much. It takes a LOT of time to place that many eggs.
    Aw guys, now I gotta go place eggs :cry: Tell u what, reply back within 5 mins of this post and win 500 eggs from me, no lie :mrgreen::wink: Edit: Hurry TheLadySimsalot time running out.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sorry TheLadySimsalot, time is up. Maybe next time :cry:
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited May 2013
    I was happier than usual, because I was somewhat buzzed when I noticed about 300 eggs in my town.

I'm now at about 11,300 or so snakes, and the end is in sight. Thanks to everybody that's helped out lil' ol' may. :D
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sorry TheLadySimsalot, time is up. Maybe next time :cry:

:-(

I don't know what to say, except the tears are messing up my make-up.

Thanks for thinking of me, though.

(Just kidding about the tears. I will somehow hold my head up and make it through the laundry-filled day. I was planting flowers in pots on the deck, btw. That'll teach me!).

• TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited May 2013
    :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.