EA Forums - Banner

Orange House Facade Lights Disappeared

Prev1
Did anyone else lose all the lights on their orange houses? I had them all blinking fine before the update but now there appear to be no lights at all, just the wreaths.
Sad face. Le heavy sigh.
W.G.

Replies

• I noticed a lack of lighting on oranges too
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Yep, my light's on the Orange Houses have done a disappearing act too.
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    mine's gone too, good catch
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Hadn't noticed that but did notice that the Mansion (both wings) doesn't display with snow (even though the facade select shows it with snow in all facades).
  • cripnite wrote: »
    Hadn't noticed that but did notice that the Mansion (both wings) doesn't display with snow (even though the facade select shows it with snow in all facades).

I thought it looked oddly bare myself.
    W.G.
  • tried turning off and on plunger and didn’t help
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • The lights on my orange house are also missing but the rest of the decorations on that façade are still there.
  • doubleyewgee
    135 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    tried turning off and on plunger and didn’t help
    My OCD has made me try that MANY times. Lol
    W.G.
  • tried turning off and on plunger and didn’t help
    My OCD has made me try that MANY times. Lol
    they will patch it...maybe ;)

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • cripnite wrote: »
    Hadn't noticed that but did notice that the Mansion (both wings) doesn't display with snow (even though the facade select shows it with snow in all facades).

I thought it looked oddly bare myself.

if you turn the summer mansion so it isnt facing the water, the snow will appear on it with both wings.
  • Was this thread bumped from last year? This has happened before.. the same thing happened to the orange house lights a year ago.
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • Was this thread bumped from last year? This has happened before.. the same thing happened to the orange house lights a year ago.

I don't remember that. Are you sure your not feeling deja vu? Lol do you remember them correcting it, or does the orange house only do the candles and wreaths now?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Was this thread bumped from last year? This has happened before.. the same thing happened to the orange house lights a year ago.

I don't remember that. Are you sure your not feeling deja vu? Lol do you remember them correcting it, or does the orange house only do the candles and wreaths now?

i also remember this from last year, might be mandela effect at its best xD
  • It definitely happened.. because I remember that I didn’t even notice until I read about it. But I can’t remember if it got fixed or not, I was too busy reading about everyone’s hatred of EA’s pagan Christmas
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • In addition to my orange houses, my Frink lab also seems to have lost the christmas facade. Anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?
  • Just checked and my Frink's Lab is fine, are you sure that it's Frink's Lab and not the Ultrahouse 2 that you are looking at as the latter has no Christmas skin.
  • It does still have the 2 candy canes out front. Maybe Mr. And Mrs. Orange are trying to save on the electric bill this year.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • i think they had the same last year or something similar
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 11EEvey
    2642 posts Member
    This did happen last year. I just paid 10 donuts for lights and have no lights.
  • This did happen last year. I just paid 10 donuts for lights and have no lights.

I wasn’t able to buy the lights for it until this year so I was excited (admittedly more than I should have been) and knew the lights were there before the update. Surprised it happened last year as well and it wasn’t corrected for this event.
    Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Orange use all the lights inside for Christmas.
    W.G.