EA Forums - Banner

bug updates

Prev13
johncolombo
11237 posts Senior Moderator
edited December 2017
OK here's what I have so far for everyone:

No new land so it was not forgotten.
Bart and Lisa Elf are working as intended at the moment.
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• rw228
    1047 posts Member
    Wow so it claimed they earn event currency but they actually don’t. Seems odd.
  • johncolombo
    rw228 wrote: »
    Wow so it claimed they earn event currency but they actually don’t. Seems odd.

at the moment
  • Sounds like surprises to come
  • johncolombo
    nissa762 wrote: »
    Sounds like surprises to come

if there are I do not know them I'm just reporting back
  • Cheers John from that I take it that Elf Bart and Lisa will start producing currency at a later point and the land will also follow at a later point in the event like which it has done before.
  • Huh that’s lame. So if the Bart and Lisa skin payout are correct is the store display glitched? Like it clearly stated they pay event currency, so either the payouts are wrong or the message is wrong or am I missing something?
  • johncolombo
    Cheers John from that I take it that Elf Bart and Lisa will start producing currency at a later point and the land will also follow at a later point in the event like which it has done before.

I'm not sure about the land during this update, but yeah at some point we will get event currency from B and L
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    Sounds like surprises to come

if there are I do not know them I'm just reporting back

Thank you. Am just keeping my personal hope for more excitement up :)
  • johncolombo
    KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Huh that’s lame. So if the Bart and Lisa skin payout are correct is the store display glitched? Like it clearly stated they pay event currency, so either the payouts are wrong or the message is wrong or am I missing something?

you missed "at the moment"
  • I have an issue that is also reported in the "Bugs & Issues" section, but I thought I'd put it here in case someone can offer some help. It is the one with the tap radius, find character button, Springfield Heights, etc..to where it is all reverted back to level 1 and I have the old event quests popping up such as Valentine's Day and Pie Man.
  • johncolombo
    mlavanway wrote: »
    I have an issue that is also reported in the "Bugs & Issues" section, but I thought I'd put it here in case someone can offer some help. It is the one with the tap radius, find character button, Springfield Heights, etc..to where it is all reverted back to level 1 and I have the old event quests popping up such as Valentine's Day and Pie Man.

This is an ongoing glitch some people have been getting. Contact ea at the ea help site.
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    My percentage bonus has ended in .36 and .86 forever.... inexplicably it now ends in exactly .00 and has been rounded up. I never figured out what caused the 0.06.

Edit. Ok, this is just weird. At 19 donuts each, i just bought as many frozen snowball ii’s that i could and i now end in .81? Snowball cat for 2% @ 19 is a steal, but still thats odd
  • mlavanway wrote: »
    I have an issue that is also reported in the "Bugs & Issues" section, but I thought I'd put it here in case someone can offer some help. It is the one with the tap radius, find character button, Springfield Heights, etc..to where it is all reverted back to level 1 and I have the old event quests popping up such as Valentine's Day and Pie Man.

This is an ongoing glitch some people have been getting. Contact ea at the ea help site.

I have contacted them several times, but no fix has happened yet. Does it normally take a while? it has been a few days.
  • So no new land is or isn’t a bug?
  • johncolombo
    So no new land is or isn’t a bug?

is not
  • What about the North Pole Monorail bug?
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • johncolombo
    What about the North Pole Monorail bug?

they are looking into everything on the list and that was on it as well.
  • My percentage bonus has ended in .36 and .86 forever.... inexplicably it now ends in exactly .00 and has been rounded up. I never figured out what caused the 0.06.

Edit. Ok, this is just weird. At 19 donuts each, i just bought as many frozen snowball ii’s that i could and i now end in .81? Snowball cat for 2% @ 19 is a steal, but still thats odd

This happens to a lot of us. Once your multiplier gets high enough it gets a little bonky with decimal points. Mine has been at .09 for a while and getting the snowball cats just changed it to .08. After a while it goes back to .00. I've learn to just ignore it as there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it.
  • in act 2 they'll reward premium currency during something.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • in act 2 they'll reward premium currency during something.

Premium? You mean donuts? Or you mean event currency?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian