EA Forums - Banner

Sad

Prev1
jmlgg
182 posts Member
As bad was last years xmas event, the huge bright spot to me was those premium item mystery boxes, where u earned points to get them..

Was really nice to get certain items i like but probably wouldnt spend donuts on. For example, animal pound and hokey arena.

Too bad EA didnt bring it back this year.

Replies

• I am also sad that less than 2 weeks after they offered us 9 different premium mystery boxes all at different donut prices and in this event a chance at a freemium mystery box every 6 wins at the cannon, they didn't think about giving us a chance at another mystery box...

;)
  • Slap!
  • Speaking of what's lacking... We seriously need suspenders for everything. Pants, skirts, shorts, capris, anything with a waist needs suspenders. Time they come back too ;)

• jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    For jacking my thread, i demand donut donations
  • I will gladly donate you 20 donuts for your trouble.

EA! Make it so!

Make-It-So.png
  • jmlgg wrote: »

Sorry ;) here you go
    e8c90c94dd9b412ca3b3c0a0458069cd.png
  • johncolombo
    11281 posts Senior Moderator
    nissa762 wrote: »
    Speaking of what's lacking... We seriously need suspenders for everything. Pants, skirts, shorts, capris, anything with a waist needs suspenders. Time they come back too ;)

Doctor who has honored your request
    d0d4o6f1mdim.jpg
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • So, how does Dr. Who work? They're different people...and now different genders. What does it all mean?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    Speaking of what's lacking... We seriously need suspenders for everything. Pants, skirts, shorts, capris, anything with a waist needs suspenders. Time they come back too ;)

d0d4o6f1mdim.jpg

NICE! Am only half joking though. If everyone was wearing suspenders as commonly as belts, I'd walk around with a little grin ALL the time. Someone has to influence the hipsters to get it started... :D
  • Try walking into a shop in the UK and asking for suspenders, you'll be surprised at what you're shown :)
  • Try walking into a shop in the UK and asking for suspenders, you'll be surprised at what you're shown :)

Ah, now I understand my google results LOL. Turns out it might be a thing already, seems my town is not up to date enough... Mind you didn't see any when I was in Toronto recently - has to get big there before it's seen where I am.
    jmlgg wrote: »

Sorry ;) here you go
    No way XD I didn't know they even made those :D
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »

Sorry ;) here you go

New item for your Christmas list this year. :blush:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • 1pillform wrote: »

Sorry ;) here you go

Not sure if it's a recent pic. Looks like it but we had that chair in the 80s, might be a remake but not sure why they'd bring it back. It was like sitting on burlap.

d0d4o6f1mdim.jpg

Mork did it first and better!
  • johncolombo

d0d4o6f1mdim.jpg

My thought the first time I saw this image. Oh well only 3 weeks to find out what's up with female who.
  • johncolombo
    simp7fan wrote: »
    So, how does Dr. Who work? They're different people...and now different genders. What does it all mean?

First time different gender for the doctor on screen but other time lords as of late have switched gender. That worked. Hoping it works with the doctor.

Oh, I know better!

d0d4o6f1mdim.jpg

My thought the first time I saw this image. Oh well only 3 weeks to find out what's up with female who.

I think we’re only getting a momentary glimpse at the end of the ep...
  • johncolombo
    tommy1724 wrote: »

d0d4o6f1mdim.jpg

I think we’re only getting a momentary glimpse at the end of the ep...

Oh right I forgot. I love Doctor Who Christmas episodes.