EA Forums - Banner

Is anyone else getting friend requests that disappear when going to the neighbor list?

I had a friend request a few days ago, but when I go to the neighbor list to accept, I don't see it anywhere.
Now I have 2 showing in my town, but nothing when I go to the neighbors list.

Anyone else get this? Thanks for any feedback.

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have had this issue on and off again. I can sometimes fix it by logging into another device or it just randomly fixes on its own.
  • There was a thread about this a few days back or so @BeLikeTheDude had/has this problem
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yep. Happens every once in a while. Then goes away. Been happening for a while now.
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Actually yes. I had 3 request for me to add 3 people the other day, and now it went down to 1. Although they could have just canceled their request them selves since they requested me like over a week ago. Either they were annoyed with me and canceled the request or there is a glitch that took them off. idk....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Thanks everyone. After downloading Origin, I was able to see and accept the 3 invites. Thanks also for being patient to those who waited for me to accept.
  • Weird - mine just disappeared. Maybe they gave up and deleted their request. I went to the origin site but didn’t see anything. Didn’t think to try downloading the client version.
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)