EA Forums - Banner

Sitting this one out

2Next

Replies

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I think people are getting tired of the constant flow of "Look at me, Im quitting/leaving/taking a break" threads. If thats what you want to do, fine. But whats the point of announcing it here?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I think people are getting tired of the constant flow of "Look at me, Im quitting/leaving/taking a break" threads. If thats what you want to do, fine. But whats the point of announcing it here?

The world must know of that person who was a nobody and still is.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Humbug - I’m enjoying this event very much. But thanks for taking the time to share your misery, OP. Merry Christmas.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I am bored of complaints. In fact this is now a complaint about complaining... :#

Can I complain about you complaining about complaints?

It's complainception...
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    I am kinda amazed how negative the answers here are. He's given feedback and explained why he feels the way he feels. That's all reasonable and feedback itself is always valuable.

Why tell someone to stop playing just because he's giving feedback? I find his points reasonable and well explained. While I myself will continue playing it's not wrong what he's saying.

This. ^^^
  • but, there's a fine line between constructive criticism and whining.

LOL. So what? Who made you the boss of the forum? No one forced you to read this thread. There's no law against whining if someone chooses.

Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I think people are getting tired of the constant flow of "Look at me, Im quitting/leaving/taking a break" threads. If thats what you want to do, fine. But whats the point of announcing it here?

And yet here you are reading it and commenting.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I'm inclined to agree with the OP, though I can see the merit in having a more casual style of play for the holidays. As for myself, I continue to play to earn donuts, in turn to buy all the stuff in the mystery boxes. I won't fault the OP for finding the event boring and choosing to sit out.

Really though, folks, it ain't religion or politics, and he said nothing about your mom. Chill.

• 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I am bored of complaints. In fact this is now a complaint about complaining... :# [/quote

And this a complaint about complaining about complaints.

• Really though, folks, it ain't religion or politics, and he said nothing about your mom. Chill.

giphy.gif

• Johnny2bd wrote: »
    Brabsel wrote: »
    I am kinda amazed how negative the answers here are. He's given feedback and explained why he feels the way he feels. That's all reasonable and feedback itself is always valuable.

Why tell someone to stop playing just because he's giving feedback? I find his points reasonable and well explained. While I myself will continue playing it's not wrong what he's saying.

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised myself how quickly people are going straight to overly-sensitive asshat on this one. This was nothing even close to a "the event is horrible, I'm quitting the game forever" post. I tried to give credit where credit was due and points to what they did right - but also give feedback to where I found it to be disappointing.

This will be the first event in 3 years I'm not going to bother with. I have no interest in quitting the game, I've been a supporter for too long to do that.

But if this unnecessary negativity over a civil post is where the forums are now, I might be done with that part of the game ;)
    lol all I said was don't bother coming back for new years. Because for one the event won't be over at that time, and two they don't usually add anything to the game. What I said I don't think was bad at all. More of a statement towards new years since you mentioned you may come back then. Unless you meant back to the forum and not the game??
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Maybe another krusty wheel type situation. Instead of a krusty land wheel broken it’s a arcade building that represents the stupid shooter games or a statue that collects money and gives a boost to money earned sayyyyyy 3.00% it could happen. Just for earth sake don’t make it a candy crush clone type game please nooooooooooo heh. Maybe a pvz heroes type mini game where you fight against others in different lanes or something. It’s by EA as well as pop cap so it could happen.