EA Forums - Banner

**** ????

smith3198 wrote:
I just started a thread called "OT Can I just say!" And now I can't find it, Neo responded to it!!! It's the twilight zone!!! Cue Music!


****!!!

sXGNsBB.gif

I keeed :mrgreen:

Neo's altered the code of the matrix and it's been lost :mrgreen:

Replies

  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Mctattie! I didn't realize it was merged very quickly with a like minded thread!!! I really thought it did disappear into the twilight zone!!!! Great response though!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    McTattie wrote:
    Neo's altered the code of the matrix and it's been lost :mrgreen:

    ynnh.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited May 2013
    You're half right, Neo was responsible for merging it! Haha.


    But I have to bring up something even funnier,

    In my thread I said I Like stock-car racing but I would rather watch the Simpsons then Talledega nights, because the race is being held at Talledega Raceway. And Neo said, "I take it they are showing that movie" Which was hilarious!!!!!
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    McTattie wrote:
    Neo's altered the code of the matrix and it's been lost :mrgreen:

    ynnh.jpg

    8QCdZuJ.jpg

    hjH4mXK.jpg

    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    McTattie the master at work again i see :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hahahahaahhhhaaa!!!
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    McTattie the master at work again i see :mrgreen:

    :mrgreen: Why thank you kind sir but i can't take the credit for the 2nd image...i found that online.

    But i will for the first :mrgreen:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited May 2013
    All available agents we are going to DEF con three !!!!!


    My thread has officially been hijacked by the Bromance of Neo sec and Mctattie!!!
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    All available agents we are going to DEF con three !!!!!


    My thread has officially been hijacked by the Bromance of Neo sec and Mctattie!!!

    cYCze05.gif
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    McTattie wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:
    All available agents we are going to DEF con three !!!!!


    My thread has officially been hijacked by the Bromance of Neo sec and Mctattie!!!

    cYCze05.gif

    Nope, it just makes no sence.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.