EA Forums - Banner

Recommend my next Premium Buy

Buy the New limo it give 2.00 % bonus and it's limited so everything can wait but this is limited time :)

Replies

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited May 2013
    just wait all of that stuff u can get in one month or one year :P
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Buy the New limo it give 2.00 % bonus and it's limited so everything can wait but this is limited time :)

I did bite for that, given it was going away some time tomorrow. This is more with an eye toward the future.
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited May 2013
    It was hard to pick between Duffman and Otto but, in the end, it wouldn't be Springfield without Otto... imo. I guess it comes down to your preference. But I would recommend a building with character so you get more bang for your buck :)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Otto and the School-bus is cheaper than Duffman and the Duff Brewery. Plus, it has a $300 12hr payout, which is better for 12hr or 24hr collection cycles than the brewery, which has a $300 6hr payout.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited May 2013
    Otto and bus are relatively inexpensive and add's a well known character to your town with cool tasks.

I always go for the characters first, as they add the most to my town.

If you just want landscape though, I personally love the Aztek Theater. A couple of characters have Premium task's there and the building looks nice.
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Really impressed by the strong showing for Otto. Thought Duffman and the Brewery would be stronger with the new task, but seems between less frequent payouts and the dounut cost, just not in the cards.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I voted Duffman, I think the tasks are better, and I also like his sound files. I haven't had the sound on since I got Otto, so I don't know if he is voiced or not.

Duffman is quite possibly my favorite character on the show, if not within the top 3.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    Buy some Limited Stuff, first.
    The rest can wait.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    The rest can wait.

+1 :thumbup:

But Duff Brewery is a good buy as you get Duffman and his tasks are way better than otto!!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The rest can wait.

+1 :thumbup:

But Duff Brewery is a good buy as you get Duffman and his tasks are way better than otto!!

+2

Agreed, I know it's one animation, but I find it funny since it's at like all the main buildings. Otto's are boring and he takes forever to finish the task (once tapped on).
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited May 2013
    Otto and Aztec rather than just the Duff Brewery. I think that's the same price, right...? Maybe 10 off.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.