EA Forums - Banner

ziff corp

hey guys, can you show me your ziff building design, because i have no clue how to design mine

Replies

• Welcome!

Not sure if you want the ziff mansion or the office, Im pretty sure you mean the office, but here are both just in case

Ziff Mansion:
    5XN04W0.jpg

Ziff office:
    d42Yx3k.jpg

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything else!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • thats simple design, thanks,
    that helped a little bit
  • Most of my designs are. Im not nearly as gifted as some on here. I stay within my talents, if you will. But look around the showcase, there are some really good designers here
  • The zip corp building is kinda odd but also generic enough that it can blend well with some other buildings. I made mine part of my Globex compound in Cyprus Creek. Those rich guys are all in it together anyway :smile:

Mtb0e4x.jpg
  • RunX09
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    The zip corp building is kinda odd but also generic enough that it can blend well with some other buildings. I made mine part of my Globex compound in Cyprus Creek. Those rich guys are all in it together anyway :smile:

Mtb0e4x.jpg

wow, this is very nice :) but i think need more trees
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    The zip corp building is kinda odd but also generic enough that it can blend well with some other buildings. I made mine part of my Globex compound in Cyprus Creek. Those rich guys are all in it together anyway :smile:

Mtb0e4x.jpg

wow, this is very nice :) but i think need more trees

I agree, nice! It matches with the cypress creek buildings well. I never even thought of using them!
  • mine:
    K3fybQ3.png
    fZysjQz.png

JJR2112's Cyprus Creek is really cool
  • kahim41659 wrote: »
    mine:
    K3fybQ3.png
    fZysjQz.png

JJR2112's Cyprus Creek is really cool

wow that's nice
  • JJR2112 wrote: »

Mtb0e4x.jpg

Somehow the Vesuvius pizza always seems to be drawn to the Scorpio's lair :smiley:
    I've got mine just behind the lair, with the wise guy trapped inside on a 24h task

BTW that's a great and realistic Cypress Creek, nice job!!!