EA Forums - Banner

Is Rigellian North Pole worth it?

Is the Rigellian North Pole worth purchasing to make notable progress on the prize track? It seems 10 batteries every 8 hours isn't that huge of a factor. I reached the third prize of the free tile today, which seems like it will be ok to reach the end without it.

I am debating saving donuts for ice cats or the Winter Wonderland Mystery boxes (including Grumple in the mix). My KEMs bring in about 9 donuts every four hours.

Replies

• The 10 batteries are a total joke. Get it if you like the way it looks...
  • I’m sticking with the boxes and saving up for Jesus and maybe Patches and Poor Violet (they were from the first Christmas I played, and I got screwed out of getting them because of my job).
  • The Rigellian North Pole is nice to have and looks great but for earning currency its not very good for that.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I personally think the RNP is awesome. It goes nicely with J.Rigellian Christ's manger and the holiday skin for the Rigellian Queen ... I've got a messy but happy little Rigellian zone now all decked out for the holidays!
  • I personally think the RNP is awesome. It goes nicely with J.Rigellian Christ's manger and the holiday skin for the Rigellian Queen ... I've got a messy but happy little Rigellian zone now all decked out for the holidays!

Agree! Loving my Rigellian Christmas zone!!
  • DOHbeeWan wrote: »
    Is the Rigellian North Pole worth purchasing to make notable progress on the prize track? It seems 10 batteries every 8 hours isn't that huge of a factor. I reached the third prize of the free tile today, which seems like it will be ok to reach the end without it.

I am debating saving donuts for ice cats or the Winter Wonderland Mystery boxes (including Grumple in the mix). My KEMs bring in about 9 donuts every four hours.

Yes.
  • I got it just because I like the way it looks. If you're just thinking about prize currency then it's probably not worth it.
  • It is majestic and big. Beautiful too
  • There will be a lot of great items during this event, so if you're on the edge with this one you might want to wait until the end of the event and see what else will be released. The earned event currency is very low and it's available until the very end.
  • Thanks everyone. I won't pick it up now for the event currency boost but will consider it for the look. I appreciate the feedback. :smile:
  • I'm passing on all the Rigellian decos. I like the skins, though :)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.