EA Forums - Banner

Snowball II best multiplier/footprint ever?

2Next

Replies

• tommy1724 wrote: »
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Hello, my name's Dimitri. I'm a first-time caller, long-time listener. My question is, if a son defies his father and chooses a career that makes millions of children happy; shouldn't the father forgive the son?

You listen to or did listen to Mancow..

No he watches the Simpsons.

200w.gif

I do not understand the meaning of your gif. Must be a Dutch specific reference. Please try to be more universally relevant in future.

I do not understand the meaning of this message. Must be a Toronto thing...

I do not understand the meaning of the three dots at the end of your message. Perhaps I should ask Mr. Skeltal. Then I will say thank you to him, and cheerfully intone, “doot doot!”

• tommy1724 wrote: »
    tommy1724 wrote: »
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Hello, my name's Dimitri. I'm a first-time caller, long-time listener. My question is, if a son defies his father and chooses a career that makes millions of children happy; shouldn't the father forgive the son?

You listen to or did listen to Mancow..

No he watches the Simpsons.

200w.gif

I do not understand the meaning of your gif. Must be a Dutch specific reference. Please try to be more universally relevant in future.

I do not understand the meaning of this message. Must be a Toronto thing...

I do not understand the meaning of the three dots at the end of your message. Perhaps I should ask Mr. Skeltal. Then I will say thank you to him, and cheerfully intone, “doot doot!”

Good bones and calcium will come to you, my friend.
  • Did this come back this year and I missed it?
  • nope didn't come back.
  • I was hoping they would. I would have used every donut I had to buy more. At least a few land tiles worth in size.