EA Forums - Banner

Ignore.

11. Rules of Conduct

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.

- Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

Replies

• SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited May 2013
    11. Rules of Conduct

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.

- Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

Oh wow, I didnt even think to look at the rules.
    Shame this cant be done then, as Login details are needed and does exploiting a glitch count as a cheat?
    Unless a mod says it is acceptable, it cant be done here.
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited May 2013
    SirLew1s wrote:
    11. Rules of Conduct

Shame this cant be done then, as Login details are needed and does exploiting a glitch count as a cheat?

I am not a mod and I haven't flag this thread. Just wanted to notify you about possibility of being banned
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited May 2013
    SirLew1s wrote:
    11. Rules of Conduct

I am not a mod and I haven't flag this thread. Just wanted to notify you about possibility of being banned

Exactly the reason I deleted it asap, no point in me helping the community if I am going to be banned for it in the process aha. Cheers for the heads up. Ill certainly check those rules next time. ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.