EA Forums - Banner

Peak inn

Prev1
Is it worth it for the event currency? Or is it like the RNP and gives out a useless amount of currency?

Replies

• Castiel_Touk
    4806 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Saw it, bought it and love it.
    I just put her on task and didn't even notice it had event currency.
    Here have a banana!!
  • Hasn't given me any event currency yet. I suspect it might be a second act thing. I bought for the character though, and I love her first animation.
  • Drazkul
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ahh ok so its going to be for act 2 - kinda makes sense.

Was quite tempted to get for the character - now just gonna have to spend a load in game to try and get the donuts for it

Edit: bought her - couldn't resist
    Post edited by Drazkul on
  • I do want to get this building, but boy it's a lot smaller than I envisioned it. However, since this combo (character + building) is going to be going on until this event ends; I can wait a little while longer before I pull the trigger.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Is this a woman Burns had a shot at love with many decades ago? or am I vaguely misremembering a different character?
  • Is this a woman Burns had a shot at love with many decades ago? or am I vaguely misremembering a different character?

Yeah, she was one of Burns' old flames.
    When Burns was in Paris, he met Lyla, who was his cousin. They fell in love with each other and Burns proposed to her after drawing a picture of her. She said no as he was too evil, leaving Mr. Burns heartbroken.

Years later, Mr. Burns started reminiscing about Lyla and asked Dexter Colt to find out about her. He found out that Lyla was still alive but was now a Buddhist nun. Mr. Burns came here to meet up with Lyla. Lyla told Burns that she was saving herself for him. Mr. Burns went into the bathroom to get ready but when he came out, he found that Lyla was dead. He tried to give her the kiss of life but she then turned into dust at his kiss.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

Given the character’s storyline within the game, I’d say you’re remembering correctly.
  • Love it.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Another act 2 event earner in act 1? I'll wait before even worrying about this until act 2.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Does Lyla have any fun visual tasks?
  • I do want to get this building, but boy it's a lot smaller than I envisioned it. However, since this combo (character + building) is going to be going on until this event ends; I can wait a little while longer before I pull the trigger.

Small? How small? Can I see a pic?
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    It is small but I think it fits in with the other buildings from the event.

2j4ouo7.jpg
  • Drazkul wrote: »

Why does this make sense? How often has the game offered items for sale in one act that don't actually spit out event currency until the following act?

Why does this make sense? How often has the game offered items for sale in one act that don't actually spit out event currency until the following act?
    The closest thing is something useful for one act and none of the rest. I agree that it's dumb.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Drazkul wrote: »

The closest thing is something useful for one act and none of the rest. I agree that it's dumb.

It should at least be advertised as such.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

It made sense to me as from what I've read we are getting buddha and figured maybe her tasks would be related - probably completely wrong though.

Also yeah they could of done with releasing it in act 2 if it generates currency 8n tii
  • SchemingMinor
    130 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Was tempted to get it because of event currency but decided not to after long consideration. Stupid reason, but I don't want to be reminded of one of the worst romance plots written for Burns.
  • Was tempted to get it because of event currency but decided not to after long consideration. Stupid reason, but I don't want to be reminded of one of the worst romance plots written for Burns.

I wasn't really thinking about the event currency, but I remember not liking the story line about Lyla at all. It made me hesitate. Ended up getting it all the same because I like the building and I'm rewriting the character in my head to suit my town :D

• I love it but location, location, location! [img][/img]nfmlw7.jpg
    W.G.
  • @doubleyewgee,
    I think you have found a good spot for your Peak inn.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.