EA Forums - Banner

Game problems? List them here...

battyguy
1123 posts Member
When I buy the Homer Buddha or mystery box it gives the same thing everytime. It gives me a dumpster(Homer Buddha) or 500 dollars(mystery box) everytime and I've bought each one about 4 times just to make sure it was glitched. Please if anybody could help it would be appreciated.
Is there anyone out there?

Replies

• coolcoco1
    6 posts
    edited April 2012
    Im lvl 15 and i have to Build the Simpson House again! For weeks i cant do anything!
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited April 2012
    Server crash
    F¥¥¥s up thr town and lose land
  • Johnfloren
    1 posts
    edited April 2012
    Lost land and lost 10 levels.
    EA_Gypsy help?
  • jetscolor
    8 posts
    edited April 2012
    My lucks finally runs out, within 48 hours, my map goes crazy, then two lands lost, one $19000 and the other $9500, then Jake's Unisex Hair Palace and one Krusty Burger gone. Then few hours later one purple house disappear from the map. Finally the under constructions Gilded Truffle disappear also and of course $34000 is already deduct and gone like dust in the wind~~~~~

It's killing me, I do enjoy the game but nearly 100K of money steal by EA game, yes, they steal it from me, well I spend time to play this game and time is $$.

I nearly spend real money to buy donut, lucky me every time I want to buy it, I'll logon to this forum and read others players comment. I bet every single one who read this forum will NOT buy donut at the moment.

I have OCD, and if the map F#*k up once more, I will delete this game!
  • imbatr0n2
    4 posts
    edited April 2012
    The 5 days mystery box is really annonying lol, that was the only way you could get donuts without rl cash and the thing was bugged from the beginning.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited April 2012
    Id suggest emailing Apple and ask for $$ back on the $$ you spent
    Aplle is great about this..unlike EA that couldnt give a rats * about the game.
    Honestly... What would it take to send an Update note?

Burn springfield :evil:
  • xbyakkax
    4 posts
    edited April 2012
    I think I've done with this game. I was enjoying it for a month, spending an hour or two EVERY day to play it. I've spent $60 REAL dollars on donuts, and today it all crashed (I'm level 18 at this point).

Half of the land which used to be mine doesn't belong to me any more. And there on grayed land are my premium buildings and characters. The rest of the town is a terrible mess, half of roads have disappeared, buildings aren't on their original places... everything is screwed up right now, and multiple reloads didn't help.

I am so so so disappointed and frustrated! I like this stupid game and I'd prefer to have it in working condition rather than money back. I've spent a month playing it!! And I can't finish it.

This is the greatest disappointment. I've told this to my boyfriend and he says he's not surprised, since he still can't run Battlefield he'd purchased months ago.

What a shame, EA.
  • xbyakkax
    4 posts
    edited April 2012
    BTW, how can I ask Apple for money back? I've never done that before (what a shame, EA!)
  • kcrh7700
    1 posts
    edited April 2012
    My streets and rivers are all messed up and nothing helps. It's preventing me from building and shuts down whenever I try to build new streets or rivers.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited April 2012
    To get your $ back you have 2ways...
    1. Go to the receipt that itunes emailed you when you bought your donuts. Below the charge is a link that says "problems". Follow it.
    Or...
    2. Go to App store.. Then click "purchased". Then "support"
    Then click accouns and billing... You will find the option to email there. They respond in 24 hrs and they are very good!
    I suspect there are scores of people who have bailed on this game
    Goodluck.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    battyguy wrote:
    What problems domyounhave with this game? :cry: :evil:

Look what I found, a post that's almost a year old from Battyguy.

Kind of interesting to see the problems they had back then and compare them to the ones now.....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.