EA Forums - Banner

OT: Bulls take game 1 - Win over Miami

Prev1
I've got my foot in my mouth. Taking game one in Miami was huge.

Replies

• blandy2383
    30 posts
    edited May 2013
    Rose wont be back this season.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    GO BULLS!!!!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Go bulls hope they beat the heat, neally did last year and this year I think they seem more mentally prepared as they have to lift without rose.
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    "Rose wont be back this season."

Are you his physical trainer? Are you the GM? Are you the coach of that team? You don't know that.

DRose was stretching and shooting during their warm-up today, he said he hasn't ruled out not coming back.

Now or never. Tomorrow is never promised. Get your * out there Rose. We pay, you play.

BEAT THE HEAT!
    BEAT THE HEAT!
    BEAT THE HEAT!

:D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    If the bulls beat the heat, I think this will tarnish James's name and certainly take him out of this "is he better than Jordan" quote. As the answer there, would be proven quite obvious.
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't think it would tarnish his name. After all look how Jordan struggled in his early years. Took what, 8 seasons for him to finally get a ring?

btw anyone watching this amazing Spurs game? 18-0 run to send it in overtime.

What an incredible night for the NBA

P.S. NO ONE is better than Jordan. That is an overblown and irrelevant question to ever question who is GOAT
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited May 2013
    I don't care much at all about the NBA (College basketball I don't watch much of either, but it's more entertaining... no overpaid babies), but ANYBODY but the Heat. It's bad enough they won last year.

Eff 'em.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    We don't have Basketball in The Mushroom Kingdom. We tried at one point, but sales were very low. We tried again, but same result.
  • blandy2383
    30 posts
    edited May 2013
    "Rose wont be back this season."

Are you his physical trainer? Are you the GM? Are you the coach of that team? You don't know that.

DRose was stretching and shooting during their warm-up today, he said he hasn't ruled out not coming back.

Now or never. Tomorrow is never promised. Get your * out there Rose. We pay, you play.

BEAT THE HEAT!
    BEAT THE HEAT!
    BEAT THE HEAT!

:D

No. I'm just a Chicago fan who sees reality. You cannot simply start playing at a playoff caliber when you haven't been on the court competitively in a year. If he was coming back wouldn't we have seen him already? Like maybe game 7 with the season on the line? With his style of play I don't want him to come back until he is 100% physically and psychologically.
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Reality is winning this series and going all the way.

The Chicago way. DRose is a South Sider after all :D
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Guys, TNT now

Double overtime!!!!!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't think it would tarnish it name. After all look how Jordan struggled in his early years. Took what, 8 seasons for him to finally get a ring?

P.S. NO ONE is better than Jordan. That is an overblown and irrelevant question to ever question who is GOAT

Not really, it took Jordan 6 seasons to get a ring, he started in 1984 and his first ring came against the lakers in 90-91 and don't forget he sat out majority of the 86 season with a broken foot. Michael Jordan IMO was a player could just do what ever he wanted. Once he got on one of those scoring streaks, he was unbeatable and when it came to the crunch he delivered time and time again at the buzzer. Don't get me wrong James is fantastic, but I don't think he has that aura about him like mj did and his influence isn't as big as mj's was either, James seems to choke alot more than mj ever did in those game winning situations. James has tremendous speed and is quite large in body size there for uses that to his advantage. Where mj was a very smart player and if he was quicker than his defender he would drive to the basket,but if his defender was quite quick he would post up and shoot, had the complete game IMO and the best defensive player I've seen to. This is just my opinion that's all.
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Its not just the way Jordan played that makes him GOAT. It's how he reinvented the NBA.

Baggy shorts, shoes, shoe commercials, endorsements. The bald head. The tongue sticking out. The image of the NBA you see now is all because of one man. The MJ.

All that flash and swagger is what just pushes him further up that pedestal.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Its not just the way Jordan played that makes him GOAT. It's how he reinvented the NBA.

Baggy shorts, shoes, shoe commercials, endorsements. The bald head. The tongue sticking out. The image of the NBA you see now is all because of one man. The MJ.

All that flash and swagger is what just pushes him further up that pedestal.

Couldn't agree more, very well said, all these stars like Kobe and James and even Durant and Anthony, try and play similar games as Jordan especially Kobe, he tries to be mj so bad, he has invented a completely different way to play the game.
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Go bulls hope they beat the heat, neally did last year and this year I think they seem more mentally prepared as they have to lift without rose.

Bulls got knocked out round 1 last year by sixers, never saw heat
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited May 2013
    I don't think it would tarnish his name. After all look how Jordan struggled in his early years. Took what, 8 seasons for him to finally get a ring?

This spurs game has been great
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited May 2013
    wow that spurs gsw game was ridic. ginobilis bald * has ice water in his veins
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    "Couldn't agree more, very well said, all these stars like Kobe and James and even Durant and Anthony, try and play similar games as Jordan especially Kobe, he tries to be mj so bad, he has invented a completely different way to play the game."

They all patented their game by watching GOAT

The fade-away jumper, the reverse fast break, the leaning back while being guarded only to spin out for an open shot.

All that stuff you see Kobe, LeBron, etc... do....is all because of one man from North Carolina

And btw sorry for being incorrect for my stats. I know it didn't take MJ THAT long to get a ring. I was just caught up in the Spur hype while typing. I grew up in Chicago and personally witnessed the first 3-Peat. It was like the greatest dream ever had. But it did happen.
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited May 2013
    So proud of my Bulls...fighting against all odds to steal the win...Nate is clutch,and Jimmy Butler is underrated...tuffest team on the planet...
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Iam very surprised how Andrew bogut played in the first round against Denver, pretty impressive, but gs won't beat sa
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!