EA Forums - Banner

The Limo is gone

Aw what no way was going to pick that up Friday. Bloody hell wasn't there long was it :(

Replies

  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited May 2013
    I got one, sits outside my Mafia headquarters. Looks nice =)
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited May 2013
    Got mine :)
    1c8sn.jpg
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited May 2013
    They should do this limo and any new cars permanent to buy.
    And some general cars for money.
  • vvinzent
    173 posts
    edited May 2013
    the hell ?! just realized that the limo is actually limited time with moe skin :( i only get one thinking "meh if i need another just buy it later" while i'm in the middle of rearrangin my town, and then this thread comes up then realized that the limo gone forever..
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    SirLew1s wrote:
    Got mine :)
    1c8sn.jpg

    Must be nice to get everything for free. *rolls eyes*
  • edited May 2013
    Is the skin aswell?
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    Is the skin aswell?

    Yes, as it was an episode tie-in, like the limo.
  • orvvv
    5 posts
    edited May 2013
    My limo is just gone, I bought one a couple of days ago, and now it's disappeared. Does anyone know who I can contact about getting it back?
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    orvvv wrote:
    My limo is just gone, I bought one a couple of days ago, and now it's disappeared. Does anyone know who I can contact about getting it back?


    Perhaps you should contact Sirlew1s he appears to have carjacked a bunch of them :wink:
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited May 2013
    SirLew1s wrote:
    Got mine :)
    1c8sn.jpg
    So jealous!! I'll gonna throw eggs at your Limo :x
    (joking)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    SirLew1s wrote:
    Got mine :)
    1c8sn.jpg

    Must be nice to get everything for free. *rolls eyes*
    But where's the fun in that
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    jippy6048 wrote:
    orvvv wrote:
    My limo is just gone, I bought one a couple of days ago, and now it's disappeared. Does anyone know who I can contact about getting it back?


    Perhaps you should contact Sirlew1s he appears to have carjacked a bunch of them :wink:

    PMSL, love what you did there.
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    SirLew1s wrote:
    Got mine :)
    1c8sn.jpg

    Must be nice to get everything for free. *rolls eyes*
    But where's the fun in that
    Its pleasant, I cant physically pay for them as the app isnt on my devices store, I sideload the apk file and it doesnt stop me buying stuff with 0 donuts.
    Also, I have helped dozens of people out, if you know what I mean.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!