EA Forums - Banner

Side Missions

Yeh this is a common issue and has been discussed before.

Replies

• Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    I think they changed the cycle of missions with a recent update. Now, instead of getting shops, restaurants, crops, you get Cletus, Grandpa (if you have him), restaurants, shops, and occasionally crops (maybe more that I'm forgetting or haven't encountered). It's a little better, but still repetitive.

Not that it matters, you're not going anywhere with the missions, they just continue to repeat. There is no end, it's just something to keep you busy and playing.
  • willsixx
    14 posts
    edited October 2012
    Ok thanks , it does not make a great deal of difference like you said as the core missions are still working.
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited October 2012
    My problem is that once grandpa finishes his 60 minutes task im asked to do it again and again
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    hugodl wrote:
    My problem is that once grandpa finishes his 60 minutes task im asked to do it again and again

I can't say for sure, but my understanding is that the mission cycle is based on random probabilities, with some jobs being far more common than others. In the case that the game crashes, the cycle gets reset and recently completed jobs are sometimes offered again sooner than they would have been otherwise. I think there was a thread recently that detailed the cycle, but I was unable to find it on the spot. I'll keep looking and see if I can come up with it.

In the meantime, don't worry about it. Like I said, the tasks don't lead to any ultimate goal, so if they don't fit your schedule, you can just hold them off until they do.
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Cletus for me at the moment is endless and relentless.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • BaconGibson
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Cletus is driving me bananas.
    B.A.N.A.N.A.S.
  • 95LRF
    152 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    adruralo52 wrote:
    Cletus for me at the moment is endless and relentless.

This.
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    I was just coming on here to ask this very question, I have been getting such a huge amount of things to do for Cletus that its kind of becoming annoying, but thankfully, as I gathered from here, I dont need to necessarily do them since they would not interfere with progress of the game?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.