EA Forums - Banner

Apple + orange trees?

Click on the ? next to them. It tells you what they do.

Replies

• bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited October 2012
    No, they don't. They are supposed to give you a % bonus on jobs (I think .5%?), but currently there is a bug with premium items and they don't give you any bonus money/xp. So they are basically really expensive decorations that can be TP'd for the time being.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    bbeam1249 wrote:
    No, they don't. They are supposed to give you a % bonus on jobs (I think .5%?), but currently there is a bug with premium items and they don't give you any bonus money/xp. So they are basically really expensive decorations that can be TP'd for the time being.

It's true that the game is currently bugged, preventing premium items specifically designed to boost income and XP from doing so. But even if the game were operating in a bug-free manner, it's not apparent that apple or orange trees would boost money/XP. When you tap on the information icon, all the game tells you is "Look out for Vandals!"
  • bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited October 2012
    It's true that the game is currently bugged, preventing premium items specifically designed to boost income and XP from doing so. But even if the game were operating in a bug-free manner, it's not apparent that apple or orange trees would boost money/XP. When you tap on the information icon, all the game tells you is "Look out for Vandals!"

Yeah, but that description came with the TP update. I gave what the original description was, and I assume it's still supposed to be doing seeing as you won't be able to vandalize trees at the end of the month.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    bbeam1249 wrote:

Yeah, but that description came with the TP update. I gave what the original description was, and I assume it's still supposed to be doing seeing as you won't be able to vandalize trees at the end of the month.

Ah, I get it. (Sorry to be so slow!) For some reason when they changed the info text for the premium tree items at the time of Halloween update they dropped the information about their % contribution to money and XP. I assume that contribution would still be in effect were the game properly working.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!