EA Forums - Banner

How many donuts for the Sleazy Motel?

i think its 250 if you rush the coliseum. It goes down in 5 donut incremnts as you get closer to the necessary amount of snakes.

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    Right now, the Coliseum would cost me 215 donuts. If I did that, how many donuts would it take for the motel?

I'm sure the answer to this is somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

I think it is 5 donuts for every 50 snakes.....
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited May 2013
    Right now, the Coliseum would cost me 215 donuts. If I did that, how many donuts would it take for the motel?

OK, so I should probably go for it 'till the very last minute, unless....,

You've played longer than me by a long shot. Do you have any thoughts as to the likelihood of the motel being offered after the event? If so, surely it would cost less than 450 donuts? Maybe?

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:
    i think its 250 if you rush the coliseum. It goes down in 5 donut incremnts as you get closer to the necessary amount of snakes.
    :thumbup: +1
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    kevwha22 wrote:
    :thumbup: +1

Thank you both. That helps.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited May 2013
    Do you have any thoughts as to the likelihood of the motel being offered after the event? If so, surely it would cost less than 450 donuts? Maybe?

It's hard to tell with something like this. The only event to offer the prize items later was Christmas. None of those were labeled limited. These aren't labeled limited either, but the structure is a little different as they are not in the purchase menu. The Christmas items were fairly expensive when available for donuts. If these are offered after the event, I'd guess they'd cost the same as it would to speed them up.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013

You've played longer than me by a long shot. Do you have any thoughts as to the likelihood of the motel being offered after the event? If so, surely it would cost less than 450 donuts? Maybe?

I would whack as much as possible untill late 8th or very early 9th.....try to get some last minute egg drops/trades in....then buy out with donuts....My guess is they will not be available right after, but nobody knows so its a crap shoot.....
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited May 2013

I would whack as much as possible untill late 8th or very early 9th.....try to get some last minute egg drops/trades in....then buy out with donuts....My guess is they will not be available right after, but nobody knows so its a crap shoot.....

OK, that's what I'll do. Right now, I'm asking friends to help Neo's daughter. I mean, she's only 7. But maybe if we get her motel, they'll be able to help me.

Thanks for helping me figure this out.
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited May 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    Do you have any thoughts as to the likelihood of the motel being offered after the event? If so, surely it would cost less than 450 donuts? Maybe?

It's hard to tell with something like this. The only event to offer the prize items later was Christmas. None of those were labeled limited. These aren't labeled limited either, but the structure is a little different as they are not in the purchase menu. The Christmas items were fairly expensive when available for donuts. If these are offered after the event, I'd guess they'd cost the same as it would to speed them up.

Thanks so much. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.