EA Forums - Banner

Land Token Rule

Is there a monetary rule you go by when using Free Land Tokens? I haven’t used many, but my Land is starting to get expensive. I think there’s a price map somewhere on the forums, but I searched and couldn’t find it.

Replies

• I use it exclusively on whatever tile is the most expensive at the time. This has lead to a looooong extension that initially started to creep “east” to the 5 o’clock position, then 90 degrees up to the 2 o’clock position.

But doing it this way has given me land to stash stuff and KEM farm on land that “should cost millions of IGC, but costs nothing.

It all started with the airport event.
  • If you can, hang onto it if your town is relatively young. It will be best used in the later game when the expensive plots cost millions
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • johncolombo
    11346 posts Senior Moderator
    just do google search, you'll find charts. Basically the last 3 strips to the right of the mountains (east) are the most expensive plots running N to S (towards water)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have a link to it in the third post of my ‘tips for new players’ thread:
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Land_Expansions
    I only use the land tokens on all my towns for plots costing $2,000,000 or more.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • i have about 17 saved. waiting till i get to the million dollar plots before i use them.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    i have about 17 saved. waiting till i get to the million dollar plots before i use them.
    Me too!
    CfTuyqq.png
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I have a link to it in the third post of my ‘tips for new players’ thread:
    I only use the land tokens on all my towns for plots costing $2,000,000 or more.

I had no idea that they got that expensive! :o
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I have a link to it in the third post of my ‘tips for new players’ thread:

I had no idea that they got that expensive! :o

They max out at $3,500,000.
  • I don't use land tokens on any land worth less than $3m

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• I don't use them.
  • Anyone try to use them in Springfield Heights?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Anyone try to use them in Springfield Heights?

You can't use Land Tokens in Heights. You have to exchange crafting items to obtain land spaces.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

You can't use Land Tokens in Heights. You have to exchange crafting items to obtain land spaces.

So, you tried using one in SFHs? Or are you assuming you can't? Not being snarky, really want to know if anyone has tried.
  • johncolombo
    bluntcard wrote: »

So, you tried using one in SFHs? Or are you assuming you can't? Not being snarky, really want to know if anyone has tried.

we tried when it when they first came out, it does not work there. Think about it. SF operates on cash, SH operates on craftables.

we tried when it when they first came out, it does not work there. Think about it. SF operates on cash, SH operates on craftables.

The land token is a free pass. I don't see how thinking about the type of currency the plot of land uses to gain it is relevant. Anyway, thanks.
  • johncolombo

The land token is a free pass. I don't see how thinking about the type of currency the plot of land uses to gain it is relevant. Anyway, thanks.

Well, we tried it and didn't work either. If it works in your town I will be happy for you. The only reason it wouldn't work is craftable vs cash. It's a free pass based on cash.
  • I just tried. Can't be used in SH.
    tTPexWx.png
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.