EA Forums - Banner

Christmas Tree Ralph

Prev1
Now in the store for 40 donuts. "Earns Event currency."

Replies

• Cheap enough. I got it right away. Ralph usually makes me giggle.

Now about it earning event currency....I'm doubting that for 4 more days....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Certainly not earning event currency at the mo.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo wrote: »
    Certainly not earning event currency at the mo.

It's supposed to come into play during Act 2
  • Is it a premium skin?
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Cheap enough. I got it right away. Ralph usually makes me giggle.

Now about it earning event currency....I'm doubting that for 4 more days....
    didn’t realize the skin earns event currency (for act 2) just bought it without checking that
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I'm passing on this one as i'm not too bothered with the skins at the moment.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • with so many skins and charecters that earn currency during the 2nd act, i'm concerned that if you dont have some you wont make it... might have to get a skin or 2 during the 2nd act.
  • I got him because I was looking forward to this skin (along with White Witch Burns). This appears to be a Premium skin, and that means I can promote another Freemium character to wear a costume and earn a Premium 4hr task.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • We already have a holiday Ralph skin, so I wish they could've done an Elf Marge.
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    I wish the skin was for one of the kids without a current Christmas skin.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I wish the skin was for one of the kids without a current Christmas skin.

I'm one of those people who don't have the previous Christmas Ralph skin (Little Helper Ralph); I feel like this skin is why we didn't see Little Helper skin bundled with the Toy Workshop and Bell.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    with so many skins and charecters that earn currency during the 2nd act, i'm concerned that if you dont have some you wont make it... might have to get a skin or 2 during the 2nd act.

I’m not necessarily worried about this, per se, but I hear you. That’s why I bought him, will buy Jesus, and am glad I have Rabbi Krustofsky

• doh1886 wrote: »
    adruralo wrote: »

They need to clarify that then.
    An asterisk or small note.

That's the difference between:
    "I'll pay you 100$"
    VS
    "I'll pay you 100$ Eventually"
  • doh1886 wrote: »
    adruralo wrote: »

They need to clarify that then.
    An asterisk or small note.

That's the difference between:
    "I'll pay you 100$"
    VS
    "I'll pay you 100$ Eventually"

The fact that it won't happen until Act 2 seems to have been a missing tag from several items in this event, it really should have been made clear that you would get no benefit from these items in the first act although I suspect that all the complaints about lack of information tends to fall on deaf ears.
  • Whos to say it will even pay out during this event? It could be a future event it pays currency for...
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Whos to say it will even pay out during this event? It could be a future event it pays currency for...

"Oh, yeah, by 'Event Currency' we meant 'Christmas 2024 Event Currency'!"
  • Springfield_s3
    239 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I kind of like it. There is no shortage of currency and I like doing the missions and reading the story. I'll be ready to roll in act 2.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    with so many skins and charecters that earn currency during the 2nd act, i'm concerned that if you dont have some you wont make it... might have to get a skin or 2 during the 2nd act.

The event currency needed to earn the last prize in act 2 is 19,300. In act 1 it was 17,700. That's a difference of only 1,600. There should be no problems finishing the track.
  • Wish he had move visual tasks. :( Just one.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I kind of like it. There is no shortage of currency and I like doing the missions and reading the story. I'll be ready to roll in act 2.
    And then the Lord Monty Mort-like battle starts and everyone's panicking or confused.
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.