EA Forums - Banner

Winter Wonderland Mystery Box

I can't find any info on this. I don't have it. Possibly I already have all the items? Could someone please post what's in the boxes. Thank you.

Replies

• Winter Wonderland Mystery Box - 22 possible items:
    YlZpwpZl.jpg
    YTttrtOl.jpg
    EyUcKPLl.jpg
    5uOqRQel.jpg
    gIkiNts.png
    NOTE: I got the Chocolate Shoppe for free when I was doing Dia-Betty's quest line (I got her from the recent character mystery box) - complete part 5 of her quest line.

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thank you. I have all the items so no mystery boxes for me. I was saving my donuts to open boxes. Guess I'll have to wait for the next batch.
  • Does this mean Festivus CBG is now a premium skin?
  • Yes, Festivus CBG was made premium last year I believe
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I just got him recently, and I also just checked in my game, and Festivus CBG is NOT premium.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Does this mean Festivus CBG is now a premium skin?

Just checked, he’s definitely not. The only premium skin I have for him is Kung **** CBG.
  • I blew all my donuts on Black Friday so now I’ve been KEM farming and buying one every 50 donuts...yet every time I just keep getting the crap I don’t want! Now there’s like 6 things left and I want 5 of them but I don’t think I have enough time/cash to KEM farm enough to get everything.