EA Forums - Banner

Have you spent more than 60 seconds staring at 4-person battle animation?

Just curious.

(I have.)

Replies

• I hope the Kodos and Kong’s animation for attacking the **** league stay. I quite enjoy the elf and cookie weapons firing off into nowhere.

Also I would like some alien tubes with elves In them. A Christmas type of stuff. They always add stuff like the creatures or what not at end for npc. So why not a robo funzo and alien tubes with elves inside.
  • Not exactly sure how long I've spent looking at the animation but it's awesome and would be a huge loss if we can't activate it after the event as the programmers have put a lot of effort into it, I intend to try using various different characters to attack the ship and record the different animations by video so if we do loose the task I can watch them again in the future.
  • No idea what you're talking about.

Just keep playing through the event and you'll find out what we are talking about as I'm not going to say due to spoiling the game for others.

Just keep playing through the event and you'll find out what we are talking about as I'm not going to say due to spoiling the game for others.

Now I'm mad that I don't read spoilers. Coulda been doin' this days ago.
    Also miffed my pal Jesus is on the bench.
  • I feel like I'm way behind. I am no where near doing any sort of "battles" in this event. A lot of 8 and 4 hour tasks constantly going on.....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • You will get there. Plenty of time.
    The battles start after part 5 so I'm sure you are close.

And besides... they have made it so you can't do battle 2 until you get Dr Hibbert skin to slow everyone down. Apart from the donut rushers of course :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    I’m still working on the Hibert skin. Are people purchasing paper to get to this point or am I doing something wrong?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I enjoyed the animations and hope we will be able to send the characters on the task after the event. They disappear once you are done with the boss battles.
  • Honestly there is no need to spend donuts. There is plenty of time. This event is Christmas EAsy <3

We don't even need premium purchases to complete it. Panic ye not everyone :*
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I’m still working on the Hibert skin. Are people purchasing paper to get to this point or am I doing something wrong?

I purchased several lots of paper in the first act before we found out that you could only complete the run twice before the ice tiles where no longer in the box so got quite a head start on Act 2 due to the amount of spare paper that I had but there's definitely no need to rush or worry yet as there's loads of time still.
  • rw228 wrote: »

I rushed through 2 stages this morning, spent about 20 donuts maybe. Haven't bought any paper packs.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Honestly there is no need to spend donuts. There is plenty of time. This event is Christmas EAsy <3

We don't even need premium purchases to complete it. Panic ye not everyone :*

I'm not worried about completing it ;) I just like to get more characters involved in the event doing tasks that will get me some event currency (however small) I make up stupid fan fiction in my head about the characters that get sent :relaxed: especially animated tasks :+1:
  • I didn't look very closely to see how much the payout was for the premium characters and I don't see Ralphie Wiggum battling the aliens anywhere like I do Otto, Lisa and Bart.
  • I spent about 5 min just watching Otto's animation, I love it!
  • johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    Jesus has a fun battle animation as well. :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • If you time the daily task just right, you can get 8 characters in there overlapping each other. "Send 8 Bull S League to battle". High-Larious.